Chapter 1

Justins POV

I groaned as I was yet again shoved into a locker; shoulder and head aching in pain. I wish I didn't say I was use to it, but I was. This was a normal, average day to me.

"Such a fucking pussy," Ethan spat down to me, looking at me with pure disgust in his eyes.

The group of people behind him, called his 'friends', stood there and laughed at his actions towards me.

I don't know what I'd done to Ethan to make him dislike me so much. I've tried so hard to be kind to everyone. I don't know where I went wrong.

I wasn't a bad kid. I spent all my free time in the library reading books, I kept up my grades, I help people when they need. I guess in my schools society, I'm not seen as superior compared to Ethan, who is in fact the quarter back of our football team. He has a place in society, I don't.

"Excuse me?! Ethan! What do you think you're doing! Leave the poor boy alone," A sweet voice spoke from behind the wall of people.

By the tone and care in the voice, I knew exactly who it was; Ariana Grande. I cannot thank her enough for saving me right now. I'd give her a hug, but I'm not good enough for that.

Every guy in school has a crush on her, including me. She's always being incredibly pretty, just a bonus to her sweet and gentle personality. I don't think I've ever spoken to her. But, I have had her in a few of my classes. I know enough about her to know that my heart races when I see her.

"Ethan leave the poor boy alone. He didn't do anything to you," She said, with a small frown soon her precious face.

The laughter died down. Ethan turned to look at her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"How many times have I had to tell you to not interrupt me when I'm busy? Leave, Ariana," He grunted to her.

I would never talk to her like that.

"And who are you to talk to me like that? My little ass is not moving until you do," She said, stomping down her foot, her arms crossing her chest.

I silently picked up my books as they continued to bicker. Her eyes flickered over to me at my movement. She realised I had papers and books everywhere. She bent down to pick up the few papers at her feet.

"Ethan, just go. Leave him alone, please. You're better than this."

"Or what? Ari, you're like half my size. The worst you could do is break up with me," He chuckled.

"We, at least you know that possibility is on the table. Now go!"

Giving up, Ethan peered down at me one last time before motioning for his 'crew' to follow wherever he went off too. Once they were out of sight, I cowardly stood up, looking at my feet.

"Hey, you alright ?" The voice to an angel asked.

Oh my goodness. Ariana Grande is talking to me. Not only did she stick up for me, she's acknowledging me! My Mom will be so excited, she knows all about my lifetime crush on her.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

Great, now she probably thinks I'm an idiot. Why can't I do anything right ? I can't even talk properly. I have no chance of impressing her now.

"Are you sure? You don't look it. Here, I'll grab the rest of your stuff," she added, raising her eyebrows before picking up the remaining papers and books off the floor.

As she placed them into my arms, her skin brushed mine causing butterflies to explode in my stomach.

"What do you have first up," She asked, giving me a sympathetic look.

"Um, Engl-lish."

"Really? I have that too, how come I've never seen you?" She asked, beginning to walk towards that class as the bell was close to ringing.

You never saw me because you were also caught up in your own perfect little world.

"I usually s-sit at the back" I answered, building up confidence to attempt not to stutter.

I can't believe I'm actually having a conversation with the girl of my dreams.

She just nodded her head. Great. I messed it all up.

After a moment of silent, a pesky, "could I sit with you today ?" was asked as she pulled her high pony onto her shoulder.

"Sure."

As we walked along in silence, I would sneak glances at her. She looked beautiful today, well she does every day. She was wearing a white crop top, a pink skater skirt and nude heels. Typical Ariana dress code.

She had such a cute style. Though she did show some skin, it wasn't to the point where she looked like one of the sluts aka her friends. Her legs looked incredibly long yet she is quite short at only 4'9. Might be just an illusion from her tall shoes.

(That's my actual height lol #ShortiesForLife)

Her face was pretty much flawless so I don't get why she wears makeup.I don't get a lot of things about girls. I've never kissed a girl before and I'm in my second last year of school. I've never had a girlfriend, or a girl like me for that fact.

My mother always says 'Good things come to those who wait. Your a nice, handsome young man. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Just make sure you treat her like a queen.'

My mother is very respectful of everyone and everything. She's probably one of the most understanding people ever.

At the moment I couldn't think anything other than 'Best Day Ever'.

First chappie done 😊 comment what Ya think.