All was well right? What happened? Sang Wan asked.

All was well? Whats well! Shi second Maam sneered and spoke softly, Ive already secretly had someone sent a letter to my Father and Mother. I wish to go back there and live for a while.

Sang Wans breathing became sluggish as she felt a moment of sadness. Shi Second Maams life in the Shi household was as bad as hers! But whatever happens to her, she had a home to return to at the very least! As for her? There was no home she could return to! Big brother and sister-in-law already had it tough; she could not keep adding trouble to them!

Shi Second Maam smiled slightly again, In the eyes of the public, we were fortunate enough to be able to enter this household! But if we announced our bitterness, who would believe us? Hehe, were actually very pitiful! If we tell others about it, no one would believe us and call us ungrateful!

Shi Second Maam choked a little and quickly swabbed her eyes, Really, my request is very simple, to be with my husband and live our everyday lives peacefully! Just that, is nothing but a wild wish!

Sister! Sang Wans heart was moved and her eyes could not help but come moist as she patted on Shi Second Maams shoulder.

Shi Second Maam leaned her head gently to a side and laughed embarrassedly, I wasnt myself just now, sister-in-law wont fault me right?

Sang Wan shook her head and spoke softly, You shouldnt be thinking too much. Its a day no matter whether you live it happily or not, so why be so hard on yourself? Calm down a little, Shi Second young master will surely return! I cant say for anything else, but since his parents are still here, just how long can he continue without coming back? Young and vigorous, after one or two years will gradually begin to dissipate! Just think about it, that kind of woman that is now by his side is not one to keep. Im sure he has only lost his way!

Shi Second Maams expression relaxed a little and she took a deep breath before smiling gratefully, Thank you, sister-in-law! I do understand what you said, although I may not be a daughter from a literary family, I, as the daughter of my Zhou family, has been educated of the custom since young! Since Ive already stepped into the Shi family as a member, whatever happens, I should just let it pass; why brood over it? But, Shi Second Maam gave a bitter smile, That mother-in-law or mine

Shi Second Maam, in the very end, did not dare to blatantly talk bad about her mother-in-law. All she could do was gave a sigh and remain silent, but without words, it was fully understood.

She always takes her anger out at me and blames me for everything. Making me suffer either physically or mentally! I really cannot take it anymore! Sister-in-law, I really envy you. Even though theres that Gu Fangzi, but at least your husband and mother-in-law treats you extremely well, and does not take their anger out at you!

Sang Wans face turned pale and she barely forced a smile as she spoke gently, We each have our own difficulties to face which arent worth mentioning! Envy of her? Hearing so made Sang Wan unsure whether to laugh or to cry. So even she had someone who envies her! But if she knew that Gu Fangzi would soon be marrying into the Shi family, and if she knew of her and Shi Fengjus actual relationship, then maybe she would not envy her anymore!

At least, unlike her, she had something to hope for.

While the two were chatting on, a short-haired maidservant wearing a blood red top and a white skirt came rushing over, and she spoke anxiously, Second Maam, Second Mistress asks you why you arent back yet, please return quickly!

Shi Second Maam glanced towards the maidservant and spoke weakly with a cold face, Alright! You go back first!

The maidservant hesitated for a moment, but seeing that Shi Second Maam had no intentions to follow her back, she agreed and returned first.