Chapter 19

Edward P.O.V

That weekend I had planned taking Bella to my meadow, just to spend the day and have a little lunch there.

After Tanya's little show at the cafeteria she hasn't really bothered me a lot. People keep calling her a bitch or heartless bitch. She was also kicked out of the cheerleaders squad, which now Jessica Stanley is the captain.

I haven't said how happy I am for Tanya's misery to Bella because A: she's way too nice like to be happy for someone's misery. And B: I know is not right.

"Where are you taking me?" Bella asks as I drive out of town.

"I'm kidnapping you," I say.

"Ha ha," she says sarcastically. "Now seriously."

"I said it was a surprise," I chuckle.

"Shit."

I take her hand and kiss it, holding it tightly, and with my free hand I drive.

"This place is really special for me," I add. "I found it when I was wondering around the woods."

"Why would you be wondering around the woods?"

"Because I had a boring ass life." I say, "so, it was easy for me to drive down here, walk around without caring if a big, hungry bear came to eat me."

She giggles. "As simple as that."

"Yup," I say.

She lays her head on my shoulder. Now, things are much better between us, I mean, there's no tension. Of course, now I'm glad that I'm out of the horrible and hurtful friend zone. I used to say that whatever guy finds a way to get out of the friend zone was my hero, because, to be honest, that shit is hard. Now, I couldn't be more happier with my life.

I finally pull over next to the path that lead me to the meadow. The trees are tall like skyscrapers, covering almost every inch of the sky. The path is covered by dirt, and branches fallen from trees, and leaves.

"Now," I say taking off my seatbelt, "we walk from here."

"Walk...?" She asks taking her seatbelt off. "Edward, where exactly are we?"

I roll my eyes as I close my door and like the gentleman I am, open hers. I take her soft white hand and help her step out.

"We're in the middle of the woods," I say.

"Axe murderer!" she yells. "Why taking me in the middle of the woods, where nobody can find me?"

"Because, like I said: I'm kidnapping you for the day."

I get her cane and give it to her. She wraps her hand around my arm to support on. I fix her jacket a little and put her hood on because it was raining very few, but, I don't want her to get sick.

"No," she says. "You said you were kidnapping me, not that it was for a day."

I sigh. "Can't women be less complicated?"

"Hey!" She finds a way to hit my hip with her cane. "I'm not complicated!"

"Oh, no. Of course not," I laugh, "you're totally not complicated."

She smiles.

We walk among the little path. The only sound is the sound of the branches cracking under our feet, with every step we take. Also, the little songs of the mockingbirds, which were hiding somewhere around here.

Like it was to be expected by me, there isn't no animals around to be seen. Not even squirrels. We walk down the path chatting about random subjects that come along, like with the wind.

Talking about wind, because of the soft breeze that hit us, I couldn't help to look at her as we walk and see how the air blew her air softly. She's just so God damn beautiful.

After walking a while we finally reach the meadow.

Here the sun shines brightly over the live green grade and the beautiful colorful flowers. The grass grows up to our thighs.

"We're here," I finally say.

"Here where?"

"The meadow."

She frowns. "A meadow?"

"Yeah, come here," I lead her to the center and we sit on the wet grass. "I love this place, you know? I can come here and think about stuff going on around me."

"I can feel the calm setting," she breaths in, filling her lungs and exhales out. "Fresh air is amazing."

"I know, right?" I smile. "Come here, sweetheart."

I take her arm and guide her to my lap. I wrap my hands around her small waist and kiss her temple. A wide smile runs across her face as she lays her head on my shoulder. 

"Bella?" I whisper.

"Yeah?" She whispers back.

"You know something?"

"I know a lot of things," she chuckles a little.

"Well did you know I love you so much?"

"Hmm, not really."

"Well, I do."

"I love you, too," she whispers. "And even though I don't see this, I love this."

"I do, too."

We sit there for a while, non of us saying a nothing. Just there enjoying each others company, letting time pass.

"How long did you go out with Tanya?" She suddenly asks.

"Why?" I frown.

"I'm just curious," she says.

"About a year and a half."

"Did you love her?"

"I thought I did, until she showed her real self," I add. "Before we went out, we were just friends. She would come over and we would hang out with my siblings, chatting, listening to music, etc. She was this whole different person."

"And then?"

I sigh. "We started going out... And her true self came out. She wasn't the sweet, shy, selfless girl she made me think she was. But, she was mean, jealous and manipulating person, I couldn't stand anymore so I left her."

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

"It was worth it," I say taking her hand in mine. "I found you, I got to really know you and look at me now."

"I can't look at you," she replies.

"Is just a saying," I add.

She smiles and leans over to me. I lean closer to her and connect our lips together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hope you guys liked the new chapter!!

October 14, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324