Graduation

Y/N PoV
Today is the day I graduate...I'm so nervous!!!
I just passed my GCSE's with A's A*'s B'S etc and am finally on my way to adult hood. Terrifying I know. I was walking over to Kobayashi as she was talking to Tohru.
Y/N: Hey!
Kobayashi: and here's our main girl! You nervous?
Y/N: More then I've ever been in my life!
Monika: Don't worry honey! There's nothing to be afraid of!
Suddenly, the love of my life emerges and gives me a peck on the cheek topping it all of with a reassuring smile.
Monika: We've all done great in our exams and now we finally get to live as adults!
Y/N: This reminds me.
All: What's up?
Y/N: What do you want to do after this?
Kobayashi: in what sense?
Y/N: What do you guys want to achieve in life?
Kobayashi: well...I wanna be a musician
Tohru: A professional maid!
Sayori: Self help book author!
Natsuki; A baker!
Yuri: A psychologist
Monika: A famous Auhor/Poet what about you Y/N?
Y/N: A games creator.
Monika: Really? I know you'll achieve anything you want Y/N! And I'll be with you every step of the way!
I smile as suddenly the bell rings.
Announcer: All graduates please make your way to the hall this instant!
We all leave sweating and greatly nervous.

Timeskip

I take a seat next to Monika. She gives my hand a squeeze to tell me everything will be fine. The ceremony begins. The head teacher gives a speech about how proud of us she is and how she hopes all of our futures are bright. This goes on for a bit longer until they finally move onto announcing names. I watched patiently as a few of my close friends receive their high school diploma.
Teacher: Kobayashi Brightman.
I beamed at Kobayashi watching her go up, receive her diploma and give a speech.
Kobayashi: I just wanted to say that high school has been very eventful but I'm glad I'm here today to continue my life hopefully,successfully and achieve what I've always dreamed of and be a musician. Hope to meet you guys again when that happens! Thank you!
She waved and walked of stage. Next it was Tohru's turn.
Teacher: Tohru kuwahara (that's the surname of Tohru's Japanese voice actress btw)
Tohru walked up slightly nervous. She recieved her diploma and shakily walked up to the pedestal.
Tohru: Uh...I-I'm not really sure what to say. Thank you to my close friends for getting me through this and I hope you all achieve your dreams. I know I will.
She glances at Kobayashi before continuing.
Y/N and Monika: Aww!
Tohru: Again,thank you so much!
Everyone: Whoo!!
She pumped her fist in the air smiling wide before heading back down.
Teacher: thank you Tohru! Now may we have Monika Salvato!
She kissed me on the cheek before heading up. I watched her in awe as she began to speak.
Monika: Ahem...okay everyone it's time to get started! Teachers, faculty and fellow students I can't express how proud I am to have made this journey with you. Each and every one of you here here today has spent the last four years working hard to achieve the futures you all wanted. I am so happy that I was able to be apart of some of your journeys, but I don't think this speech should be about me. Today isn't about me. Today is about celebrating what we all did. You guys should be more proud of yourselves then anyone ever before. I know I am. We've all met amazing people. I even found love.
She looked at me and smiled.
Monika: But today we continue our happiness in adulthood whether we have found it or not. Success is only a breath away. I can feel it. Thanks for listening.
Everyone: WHOO!!! GO MONIKA!
I smiled as she came back diploma in hand and sat down next to me.
Teacher: Thank you for that brilliant speech Monika! Next up Y/N L/N!
I sweat. Guess it's my time to shine.
Monika: you'll do great!
I walked up to the pedestal after feeling the scroll of my future in my hands. I then began to speak.
Y/N: well...who would've thought I'd be here huh?
The whole assembly began to chuckle.
Y/N: But...I'm glad I am here and I'm glad you guys are too. We've had our ups and downs but most importantly we're able to learn from those successes and failures. I hope we could continue to grow the way we have as it's never the end. Thanks everyone!
I head down to my seat. As people gave me a round of applause.
Everyone: NICE GOING Y/N!!

After the ceremony I met with my family along with Monika. We took many pictures and I've never have been more photogenic in my life.
Soon the ceremony drew to a close and we all threw our hats up in the air. I'll admit I was tearing up a little.

And that was my last day at high school.

Don't worry this book isn't finished! A few more chapters should be out either today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, this story is coming to a close! Thank you all so much for the support and make sure to stay tuned! Till then see ya!
~ Author chan ✌️