Chapter 17

I finished explaining what happened to the principal. He laughed at it and told me to keep him updated on i and Sam's relationship and He let me go while Sam laughed at how worried I was. After this my friends just give me a comforting group hug and the rest of the day went by in a breeze.

The weeks to come were good but exam weeks were near so I didn't have much time to see Sam and my friends a lot. After exams we planned on going for a trip for the Easter.

A few days before we left
I am waiting for Sam when I hear the door bell. I rush over to the door. I open it and see a guy who is quite young before he hits me and everything goes black.

I wake up to see a dark room and my but hurts cause  on the floor. I hear the door but can't see who it is. The figure opens the curtain and I notice he's the same person who hit me.

"What do you want?" I spit out angrily.

"You" he says.

"Who are you?"

"I am your boyfriends enemy and step brother, apparently three years ago he killed my dad because he loved his mom."

"But your dad killed her, why?"

"Because she didn't love him, he kept her and provided her with everything but she decided to kill him and so had to kill her"

"That's because she didn't love him" I say defensively also noticing my hands are tied.

"Well, eat your food, so you don't die in the process of what I'll do with you tomorrow" he says angrily.

"What will you do?" I ask feeling scared. He smiles and turns to me.

"You'll know when its time" he says and walks away. I can't eat because my hands are tied. He walks back in and cuts the rope as if just realising I was tied up and walks away silently.

I eat because in so hungry, the food tastes good but fear washes all over me. I notice my phone in my pocket and decide to call Sam.

"Are you okay?" He asks his voice laced with concern.

"I'm good cause  I'm not dead yet, but also not good cause he told me hell do something terrible next the he's here"

"Okay I've tracked you using the call and I'll be there soon, give me a few minutes, princess" he says

"Well, well, well good thing you're calling him because I want him dead when I'm done with you" the guy that spoke to me says.

"Mason, don't you dare touch her"

"Too late brother" he says befit shooting the phone oiy of my hand.

"What are you going to do?" I ask as my vidio is blurry with tears.

"You'll see" he says slyly before roughly smashing his lips against mine. I push him off and get up before he slaps me hard across my face which causes tears to flow down my face.

"Fiesty" he says while placing his hands on both sides of my head. He starts kissinge again and I try to push him off but I fail and notice him fiddling with his belt before he throws me on the bed on the side of the room.

"Pls, I'm sorry, I'll do anything" I cry out but he ignores me and slips off his trousers. He walks to me and attempts to unbutton my shirt but I push him to the floor and run to the door.

As I'm about to reach I feel a hand on my waist which pulls me back before he pits his face on my neck and bites my skin in an attempt to give me a hickey.

I can't escape sobi sob silently. He starts unbuttoning my shirt when I start to feel weak he is on the second to the last button when the door slams open. I don't see who it is but the person keeps hitting Mason until he passes out. I feel the person embrace me but I pass out due to exhaustion.

A/N
Now my wonderful readers there are some secret Sam is keeping from Ellie and in due time he'll tell her. The mystery guy that Sam was talking to on the phone the day Ellie was present was his friend who warned him about Mason.

Hope you're enjoying it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thanks:)*