Chapter 8

Today is Tuesday and apparently, Sam is taking me out on a date.
Julia and Lily come over to help me get ready.

They rummage through my closet, before picking a purple shirt which flares at the waist and a pair of black trousers with  a pair of flats. I had to curl the tips of my hair and apply little make up.

By the time I'm done, I hear the door bell rings.

" I'll get it" my brother says.

"Perfect timing" Lily says

I get my purse and head downstairs. My brother is whispering something to him and they both start laughing. When I clear my throat, Sam stops laughing and stares at me.

My brother laughs at him and hits him which snaps him out of his daze. I laugh which causes him to blush. I tell everyone good bye and head to his car but he has already opened the door for me.

"Oh, my, thank you good gentle man" I say in a thick British accent before we both burst out laughing. Afterwards he gets in the car and we head to our destination.

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise"

"Just tell me"

"No"

"Please, please, please" I beg then pout.

"You look cute when you pout"

"Th...anks" I stutter

I look outside and see we are surrounded by trees. Before the car comes to a halt. Its getting dark and a bit chilly. Why did I wear a short sleeved shirt I ask myself. He goes to the back and comes out with a basket. He holds my hand and leads me through a path with stones and branches.

I slip and I'm about to fall when I feel a hand on my waist which prevents my fall.

"Princess, I'll always be there to catch you when you fall, you can open your eyes now" he says softly and I immediately notice how his eyes glimmer in the moon light.

"Thanks" I say while adjusting in my clothes. We keep walking until we get to a beautiful field of moon flowers.

"They look so beautiful"

"Just like you"

I blush at the comment.
We sit down and eat from the selection of food he says he made. We eat fruits, pepperoni and chicken pizza, cake and cookies and cream ice cream.

"I usually, come here to relieve myself of stress, it creates a serene environment for me to actually think straight" he says.

"My mom used to bring me here when I was young, she would plant a moon flower here every full moon and just sit here for a long time. She always said it was a serene environment for her and it helped her clear her mind in times of problems and it helps me too" he looked thoughtful for a moment before his eyes darken with anger and he balls his fist up.

"What happened to her?"

He looks at me straight in the eye before looking away. He looks so vulnerable now.

"He killed her" he says before I notice a tear from his eyes.

"My dad killed her" he says in between sobs that sounds foreign to me. I envelope in a hug and let him sob till he feels better.

"Are you angry at me for ruining your shirt?" he asks chuckling a little .

"No worries, I'm loaded" I say laughing

"Its quite late, let's go" he says after a while we clear up and head to his car. We take pics on our way, most of them are funny though. We head home, he parks his car at his house before we both walk to my door, he is about to go when I kiss him on the lips. He deepens it and before we pull away we hear a sound and see two flashes. We pull apart and see Lily and Ethan by the door with their phones grinning like they won a lottery.

"Ethan, delete it"  I say  groaning. He decides to make a run for it and so does Lily. I go after Lily and Sam goes after Ethan we chase them to the sitting room. I manage to get Lily down and Sam gets my brother down.

"Hand it over"

"But its so cute" Lily whines

"Sam, should they keep it"

"Yeah, as far as it doesn't get to other people" he says coolly.

"Okay" she says.

"Good night guys" he says casually before leaving to his place.

"Sooo, how was your date?" Lily asks.

"It was fine" I say blushing at the thought of the date. We talk about the date before I head upstairs to sleep. I change to my PJs and fall asleep. This is the best day ever, Sam is opening up to me and I feel so happy.

A/N
Hi my fantastic readers hope u enjoyed it. Suggestions will be taken into consideration. Thanks
:))))))))))