I stopped in my tracks when I heard a familiar scream coming from the place I was heading to. I picked up the pace again and ran as quickly as I could. I heard it again and tried to run even faster. Again the scream echoed through the forest, this time I recognized it instantly. “Alexis...” I whispered in horror and started running towards her with all the energy I had left. I couldn’t put my head around the fact that she was in my nightmare. We always had separate nightmares, not shared.

Trees, bushes and old ruins covered the forest floor as I skid past. Reaching the front of the castle grounds, the size of the place amazed me. Not letting it distract me I ran through the age old broken down gothic gate as I made my way towards the broken building. I reached a large stone bridge with a deep dry riverbed under it. Carefully I placed one foot in front of the other, as a large quantity of rocks had already fallen to the bottom of the very deep and empty river underneath. The old stone bridge lead up to what I believe to be, a once beautiful castle. Besides the ugly scary statues that covered the entire grounds and still standing walls. Another scream made me speed up my footwork and I finally reached the end of the bridge without falling to my death.

I ran passed the two huge ancient wooden doors, coming to a standstill in the middle of the half standing castle. In horror I realized there were five stairs, all leading in another direction with rooms on both sides. The silence kept me from knowing where to go. In the corner of my eye I saw something move right on top of the main stairway. Black ghastly smoke surrounded what I believed was very long milk white straight hair. It’s her and instantly I ran towards her. As I ran up the stairs what I had seen vanished and her voice flowed in a whisper passed my ears. “Help me Seth… aaah… ” I heard her moan.  Enraged I ran faster as my anger boiled over at the possible thought.

Running as fast as I could through the hallway, I finally reached the door at the end. The long corridor was filled with statues of medieval armour suits, some more complete than the others. I reached the end and tried to pull open the door with no such luck. Taking a better look I realized rust had shut it tight over the years and it definitely hadn’t been opened recently. Another moan left Alexis her lips and I knew she was behind the door. I was certain, dropping my former logic. I ran towards the nearest medieval armour piece and took one of its axes. I reached the door and swung at it with all my might, I would not stop until I was on the other side.

A big piece of wooden plank fell out of the door. Looking through the opening trying to spot Alexis, my heart stopped at the sight of her. Only a few meters away, she lay completely naked on a Renaissance bed, which had been made for royalty.  Her white long hair, spread out over the black silky sheets as some strands draped off the side of the bed. Her skin tone, colouring even whiter as the moonlight lit up her beautiful small frame. My eyes scanned over her beautiful teardrop face and her full pink lips. I stared disgusted with myself, at her breasts that seemed to be larger and fuller than I remembered. Her chest rose and fell with each breath that she took. I had completely forgotten how much more feminine she had become. Looking away my cheeks flushed red in embarrassment at the realization, that the sight of her completely naked actually aroused me. My gaze returned to her sleeping body and I felt this intense pull, I wanted to touch her skin and cover her up at the same time. It confused me that I had these weird feelings for someone whom I considered to be a little sister. It was unnatural, yet I felt this never felt pull towards her. I wanted to run my hands through her white hair. Kiss her full pink lips “ Aaaand… Taaassssst  herrrrr Sssssseeeth..” A loud screeching mocking voice said from in the room.

All around Alexis thick black smoke started to form. I stood there, glued to the floor, like a fool staring through the door. A ghastly, disgustingly disfigured shape slowly materializing on top of her beautiful body. A large animalistic, white disfigured skeletal figure, covered with black blood stained spiked armour started to appear out of the dark smoke. The dark thick smoke started pulsing with electric vibrancy as tendrils swirled around this beast. With every pulse, the shape changed to something more human. Large claws being replaced by hands with long sharp fingernails. Its skull covered with skin as his horns, curled into a new shape and long blood red hair covered his scalp and flowed over his now almost human form. The bones of his spinal column were clearly forming into spikes like some Mohawk in the wrong place. I looked in utter disbelief, shocked. Reality kicked in, when this monster laid its hands upon Alexis petit body.

The monster ran his hands over her calf, stroking upwards towards her thigh on its way to her stomach. Slowly, it was tracing circles on her body until this thing reached her breast. I saw his head leaning in and a long tongue sliding out. “Stop!” I roared angry as I picked up my axe and with a firm grip, I resumed smashing the door into pieces. Through all the dust and wood chips flying around, I rammed myself through the now broken door. Only to find Alexis gone! “Where is she you monster! What have you done to her?!” I yelled, as I ran with axe in hand, towards the creature that was spread out playfully on the bed. The red eyes focused on me and it’s then that I could feel the sharp tendrils coiled around my body. Restrained in place the creature turned towards me and turned its head a little to the side and grinned.

"It amuses me, to see such a willing, young soul for once in this day and age. Also you provide such amusing ammunition against yourself, that it’s hard to resist playing with you. However, it gets old. You see young soul; we demons get very bored and tired of their repetitive stupidity. Souls just like yours, Seth. So young and so stupid.” the demon said with a big smirk.

 “You … disgusting piece of trash! Where is she!” I demanded angrily.

 “Didn’t you like it when I amplified your subconscious emotions for her? What a pity but as I said… You’re soo willing but Ssoo stupid” The demon said hissingly with a big smile.

I then realized the actual meaning behind his words. There was no Alexis, there never was. What I had been showed was a sick little joke of self-entertainment. Watching me run, making me suffer. Everything done in order to piss me off and like a fly I had been caught in his web of deceit.

The tendrils that were holding me down shot sharp electric pains down my body. Before I realized what was happening, I was flying through a wall and into the air out of the building. I landed in the middle of the courtyard, scraping my body over all the little rocks as I stopped rolling. I watched the demon approach the gaping hole on the second floor. Sweat covered my body as the hairs on my body stood up in dispense.

“Before I take your little soul, I’ll have a little fun with you first” the demon said with a smirk.

A sharp pain shot through my body as the tendrils grabbed a hold of me again.

________________________________

Dear readers,

For those who are reading please don't forget to vote, fan or encourage!

Cherry Bones