Chapter 29

Author's POV

Rikara saw their family wave them goodbye and then drive away. They look at each other and intertwine their hands together as Om pushes the bag. They made their way to the Oberoi's personal airport hanger.

Pilot: "Hello sir and ma'am. I am your pilot of the jet and I will be guiding you to your plane. Can I please have your names for more convenience."

Omkara smiles and then turns towards Gauri and nods. She smiles back at him.

Omkara: "I am Omkara Singh Oberoi and this is my wife, Gauri Singh Oberoi."

The pilot smiles as she saw the couple stand in front of her, hand-in-hand. They looked like they were made for each other. She saw that the lady was wearing an oversized hoodie and without a second thought, she knew that it was the handsome man's love.

The way the man looked at her was just remarkable. She internally sighs as checks their baggage in. She mentally prays that she also gets a loving man like him.

Pilot: "Thank you, ma'am and sir. You two can board the plane as you are our premium passengers. This way please."

Since Shivaay made all the arrangements, he wanted everything to be perfect and the Oberoi class. Everyone in the Oberoi family had their own private jet at their personal hanger. He made special arrangements in Omkara's jet and asked the crew to not disturb Rikara.

The Pilot guides Rikara to the hanger and explains privately to the crew to not disturb the couple.

They nod and let Rikara board the jet as they themselves travel to the crew cabin and Rikara just walk in the jet.

Gauri: "Omi, I am very tired, mujhe neend aayi hai, let's go sleep." (Omi, I am very tired, I am sleepy, let's go sleep.)

Omkara: "Chikoo, humhe na iss honeymoon trip ke bad doctor ko milna chahiye, you know what, main Paris mein hi ek doctor ke saath appointment book karwa deta hoon." (Chikoo, we have to visit the doctor, you know what, I will book an appointment with a doctor in Pairs.)

Gauri: "Omi, I am fine and mujhe humare honeymoon pe doctor ke pass toh bilkul bhi nahi jana." (Omi, I am fine and I don't want to visit the doctor on our honeymoon.)

Saying so, Gauri wraps her arm around Om's bicep and pulls him towards the bedroom. Omkara's private jet was the best of all the Oberois. He brought it by his own money, he got from his career as an Artist. It had a dining room, conference room, three bedrooms, kitchen and many other rooms.

Office:-