"This," Alexander whipped around, beaming as he displayed what he had chosen. "This is the dress"

I tilted my head and reached over to touch the soft material. It was a pretty gown without a doubt and had almost a goddess vibe to it with the flowing skirt. Rhinestone jewels covered the fitted bodice, and the same jewels made up the thin straps.

"Pretty," I nodded. "It's very pretty, but this is just not something I would ever wear. It's too...princessy."

"Juliet, sometimes it's okay to work a look that doesn't give off the vibe that you're going to throw your stiletto through someone's skull."

"Is it? Is it really?"

"Just try it on," he tossed it over my lap. "And thank me later."

"You're pushy," I said with an eye roll, but still stood up to make my way over to the dressing room.

As soon as I stepped into the dress I knew that Alex had been right and when I walked out to view myself in the giant mirror in the waiting area I was sold.

"Wow," I grinned, doing a spin. "Okay, this is cute."

"Its more than cute, sweetheart," Alex circled me like a hawk, his gaze extremely focused as he took me in. "It's The One. It's the perfect combination of simple, sweet, and expensive. Quiet enough that you give off a classy vibe, but loud enough that people will do a double take. With the right accessories, you could totally pull off a Winter Queen look."

"You are so right," I ran my hands over the flowy material of the dress. "I have the perfect headpiece that I've been dying to use, and it would work so perfectly with this. Oh, Alex, you are truly Godsend. I would die without you."

"I know," he smiled with a shrug. "Your boy is going to love this."

"Let's hope so," I found myself muttering as I did another turn.

After paying for the dress, as well as a few other items I had picked up in the shop, I exited the store and made my way through the bustling mall to pick up a latte before I went home. It was when I picked up my order from Starbucks that I noticed a familiar face gather her many bags from the table she sat at in the food court while also struggling to grab hold of the stroller beside her.

"Need some help?" I asked when I stopped at the table, grabbing one of the bags before it fell to the ground.

"Oh, Juliet!" Arsen's mom said breathlessly, managing to give me one of her wide smiles as she straightened up. "Hi! Yes, thank you. Help would be greatly appreciated."

I grabbed a few of the bags to lighten the load in her arms and crouched down to greet baby Lucas who was sucking on a pacifier with a small bear attached to it.

"Hi, Lucas," I smiled, tickling him under his chin which caused him to laugh and start kicking his feet. "You just get cuter and cuter every time I see you huh?"

"Oh, you cut your hair," Monica motioned to my bangs as I stood back up. "It looks really nice."

"Thanks. I was in the mood to try something new," I lifted up one of the many bags I was carrying. "Shopping spree?"

"Oh, yeah. Unfortunately, nothing here is for me. I got around to Christmas shopping a little late this year."

"I usually don't do mine till the week before," I admitted, falling into step with her as we made our way out of the food court. "I'm a bit of a procrastinator, but I've found I do my best work under a bit of stress."

"I can't take the chance," she shook her head, maneuvering Lucas' stroller through fellow shoppers around us. "There are way too many people in the house, and I need to give myself that extra time to run back to the store when I inevitably forget one or two of them."