Wolf Fighter chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"You can't believe me?" Cyrena said making an appearance now that Larry has spilled his secret.  Larry's head whipped his head to where the voice came from.  He was stunned looking between my sister and myself, doing a double take over and over again.  I felt smug because this doofus couldn't tell the difference between us.

I felt a nudge on my arm, "Hey Trina, What did I miss?  Why does Cyrena look livid?"  Jack said.

I turned towards him and said, "Apparently Larry and Cyrena were seeing each other and he found his mate while he was visiting his family in Spain.  He's been back for a month and never told her about it and to top it off he thought I was her and when he first saw me sitting here he begun flirting with me."

"Oh," he drawled out, "Is she mad at you for flirting with Larry, I mean Taylor?" He asked.  Ah, so that's his name.

I shook my head, "No, she was trying not to laugh while Taylor and I were talking."  He nodded his head.

"So, what's going on now?" Jack asked.

"Verbal judo and by the looks of it Trina's winning," I replied back.  I returned my attention back to arguing couple.

"Verbal judo?" He asked beside me and I nodded my head earning a chuckle from him.

"How come you didn't tell me you had a twin?" Taylor said.

She looked towards me for a few seconds deliberating on something then goes on to say, "I just found out TODAY that I have a long lost sister.  When were you going to tell me that you found your mate?  Did you both complete The Mating Ritual, yet?"  Long lost sister, I thought to myself, that's one way to describe us.

"You just found out today?  How is that possible?  What, did your parents split up and decided to split you two up at birth?" He asked her condescendingly and never responding to her other questions.  The only thing reeling in my mind is that things have gone from bad to worse.  The one thing I didn't think would happen, did.  Cyrena, with lightening fast reflexes, slapped Taylor in the face.  Did she even know that she can move that fast?

Taylor took a step back away from her, shock was written across his face, which in turn, looked pissed.  I don't think he has ever been slapped before in his life.  Taylor grabbed Cyrena's shoulders tightly, "Don't. You. Ever. Do. That. Again," he said shaking her slightly, she whimpered in response.  

Oh, HELL NO!  No one is going to treat my sister that way and get away with it.  Even though, I just met her today I have a sense that I need to protect her from something but I don't know what.  So, I am going to do the next best thing I can do, beat his ass!  Jack made a move to handle the situation but I put my hand to his chest and stopped him because I was about to ring Taylor's little neck.  I took a couple a steps towards him and wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and squeezed hard enough to cause him pain.  By this time, I noticed our little group crowded around me and my prey trying to get me to stop hurting the pathetic excuse of a' want-to-be' man but I didn't listen to them.  I did a little trick with my other hand against Taylor's obliques making him topple over from his waist up and brought his head to the table, hard.  I brought my mouth to his ear and said in a whisper, "You will never treat her or any woman like that ever again or you will answer to me.  Do you understand?"  I growled and squeezed his neck a little more until he nodded his head to me.  "Now I'm going to let you up and your going to answer the rest of her questions, got it?" He nodded again.  I released my hand from his neck making him rub his own neck trying to take the pain away I caused.

He looked back at Cyrena then down to the floor, "No, not yet.  She'll be moving here in a few weeks, so we can finish it," Taylor said talking about his mate, "I'm so sorry for not coming to you sooner.  I was scare of what your reaction would be like.  I care for you Cyrena, please, say you forgive me?"

"Forgive you?" Cyrena ask surprised, "You're a coward, Taylor.  You should have come to me and told me everything once you got back home.  Hell, you should of called me when you first learned of it.  Instead of stringing me along for whatever excuse you had to tell me.  I'm a big girl Taylor, I would have handled the whole mate thing.  We promised each other to be honest about that?

"Trina, Jack lets go, now," Cyrena said turning to us.  She stormed passed us heading towards the car.

"But I'm hungry.  What about my food," Jack whined.  I grabbed him by the elbow and escorted him in the same direction Cyrena went to.

"I'll buy you a nice big juicy cheeseburger on our way home,"  I told him.  He put an arm around my shoulders and said ok.  I looked around to find Cyrena but she was nowhere in sight.  "Can you link with Cyrena and find out where she at?" I asked Jack.

He nodded, "She's at the car," he said a second later guiding me in the same direction of the parking lot.

We ate at Chili's and Cyrena said nothing to us through out the remainder of our day, so Jack called it a day and drove us back home.  When we got there Liam met us at the door.  I didn't feel like being around him, so I turned to Jack and said while looking at Liam's beautiful face, "I'm going for a run," then I turned my attention to Cyrena, "Would you like to come with me?" I asked her hopefully.  She gave me a small smile and nodded her head.  Before I opened my door I turned back to Jack, "Can you please take our bags to her room?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog face.  

He scoffed at me, "You were born with two arms and two legs, you're more than capable of doing it yourself.  I had to endure hours of torture with you girls," Jack said crossing his arms in front of his chest, pouting like a twelve year old girl. I shook my head at him with a smallsmile on my face, 'baby,' I though to myself.   I looked towards Cyrena to see if she would laugh at Jacks response but she just continued to look at her clasped hands in her lap with silent tears running down her face.

I sighed, "Jack, please?"  He looked towards Cyrena too and nodded his head.  I opened my door to get out but I gave Jack a quick kiss on his cheek and said thank you.  That's probably something I won't do again because a growl erupted from where Liam was stood.  Jack and I glanced at each other then back to Liam and he looked beyond pissed.  I turned back to Jack and muttered sorry.  I stepped out of the car and pulled Cyrena with me.  I wrapped my arms around her and lead her towards the forest, "I'm sorry about Taylor," I told her and she nodded her head.

Once we were in the cover of the trees we got undressed and transformed into our wolves.  When we both stepped out from the tree, My wolf and I felt surprised to say the least.  My wolf and I both have seen twin werewolf's before but they never looked the same in wolf form like Cyrena and I did.  We both were white wolves all the way through from our muzzles to our tails except she had some gray hairs on the tip of her left ear.  That made me relieved in someways, I guess because at least I know that not everything about us are exactly the same.  

I jogged up to her and bumped her with my hip when she looked at me she gave me a wolfy grin.  We ended playing for a few hours then returned home when we got tired.  We left our clothes in the forest in case we ever needed them again and went back to the house.  To my dismay Liam was standing at the door, again.  He looked between my sister and I with shock written across his face.  I guess he noticed the similarities amongst her and I, too.  All I could think about was, doesn't this guy have anything else better to do? 

"Did you ladies have a fun time?" He asked us.  While Cyrena yipped I rolled my eyes at him.  "Oh and Trina," he said looking at me, "Once you transform out of your beautiful wolf please come see me in my office," he purred looking at me with longing in his eyes.  Great, I rolled my eyes, what does he want with me now.

***

ok, I know my grammar sucks but i'm done with this chapter.  

comment/vote/fan (if you like)

thank you :)

tanya