Wolf Fighter chapter 26

Thank you for being patient but here is the next chapter.  enjoy

not edited.

Chapter 26

“Ring around the Rosie,” the little brown haired girl sang spinning around in circles with her arms spread out to her sides looking towards the sky, “pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down!”  The little girl fell down and giggled in the green grass full of daisies.   

Instantly I recognized her as me when I was young.  For a brief second I envied her because she was free and wasn’t tainted by her fathers ugliness.   When she came back up she crossed her legs in front of, “Hi Trina,” she said in a melodic voice looking directly at me, “come sit next to me,” she pat the space next to her.  How did she even know I was here?

I looked around to see if one or both of my parents were near by but I couldn’t or see anything out of the ordinary but when I looked back to the girl she wasn’t there anymore.  I looked to the left; to the right and there was nothing.  “Trina,” a deep rich masculine voice to my left whispered in my ear making me swiftly turn my head in that direction but he wasn’t’ there either. 

“Trina,” the melodic voice whispered to the right of me but when I turned, she wasn’t there.  The deep voice called my name again from a distance but when I tried to see him through the trees I couldn’t.

“That’s enough,” I said in a timid voice closing my eyes.  One thing I hate is to appear weak to anyone so I fisted my hands beside me willing myself to be strong.

“Awe man, I was just starting to have some fun,” the little girl sounded to be sulking.

“Well playtime is over; come on out,” she peeked out from a redwood tree that was a few yards away from me pouting.  When I begun to walk towards her she skipped out to where she sat before smiling with her hands running her hands through the grass.

I walked towards her and sat in front of her, “Where’s our mom?” I asked her.  She seemed to be shocked but looked up towards the moon and pointed to it.

“She’s with our creator and she’s very upset with daddy,” she looked very angry too and I didn’t blame her either.  When she looked at me she said, “Mommy said that daddy will get what is coming to him soon enough, I don’t know what that means she wouldn’t tell me.”

“Don’t worry I do,” I smiled to her.

“What does that…” she stopped talking putting her index finger to her lips to hush me.  When she turned to her left and a few seconds later she rolled her eyes, “Great.  Look all I came to say is that mom loves you and Joey very much and she’s always watching over both of you but now is time to wake up but before you do I have a gift for you.  It will help.”  She reached her tiny hand out and took my hand in hers and placed her other hand over my wrist before I could blink a beautiful bracelet materialized under her hand.  In the middle was a sapphire stone shaped, as a crescent moon with a thick silver band to hold it around my wrist with weird writing on it but the silver didn’t burn me.

“It’s silver-“ I lifted my eyes to hers.  

“I know, it’s going to help out with Liam.  It won’t make you better but s0mething is better than nothing right” she said smiling up at me then got up to leave.

“What does that mean,” I asked.

“The only way for you to get better is if Liam mates with someone else or he dies,” she told me.  She turned on her heels walking away from me.  I watched her until I couldn’t see her anymore.