deadline🌹

chapter 2
the hotel was quiet when we arrived. we headed up the stairs to his room. shawn was 7th floor and had a view of the shard from his hotel window. the room had a king sized bed, 48" plasma screen tv, walk in shower with a separate bath and a vanity area equipped with a light up mirror and straighteners curlers and a hairdryer. i launched my self on to his freshly made bed and shawn did the same. the sheets were crisp. i turned to him. "i missed you," he pulled me in for a kiss. slowly his tongue entered my mouth and we passionately kissed. i kicked my converse off and started to unbutton his shirt. i got half way before he tugged on my top, gesturing he wanted it off.
we broke the kiss and i stopped unbuttoning his shirt so he could proceed. once my top was on the floor, we kissed again, and i went back to his shirt. i dragged it off his arms, and we were both kissing topless. he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans pretty smoothly too. i slid them off so i was just in my underwear. shawn went to undo his belt, i took over. if shawn was going to undo his belt, it would mean he would have to look down, thus breaking the kiss, whereas i could see to undo it while we were kissing. once his belt was undone i slipped off his jeans and so he was just sat in his cks and i was sat in my bra and thong. we broke the kiss so shawn could go to his suitcase to get a condom out.
he came back and ripped it out of the packaging. he waved it in front of my face and tjen he tugged against my thong, slipping it down. he positioned him self and then he began to move his hips back wards and forwards, slowly increasing the speed. without meaning to, shawns name slipped out of my mouth continuously, quite quietly at first, but my morning got louder and more meaningful. we both became gasping for air so it came to an end.

the next morning i woke up with my head resting on shawns chest. he was already awake and on his phone, but stroking my hair at the same time, "morning princess," he whispered and kissed me on the forehead. "morning," i stretched my neck and managed to reach his lips for a soft kiss.

a/n: quite erotic i will say but hope this is better then the first🌹