"What's going on in that head of yours?" Lindsey questions still rubbing her stomach.

"Well, I'm just thinking. I love being pregnant. I love feeling them move around and I love protecting them, but at the same time I hate being pregnant, I'm uncomfortable all of the time and my legs are swollen, my breasts are swollen, and I really want to hold them in my arms, but then it hits me that when they come into this world, then they're going to grow up and I already hate the fact that Annabelle has two more years of school left." Stevie sighs her hands also splaying across her stomach.

"Stevie, think about it, you just turned forty-eight, when these kids are ten you are going to be fifty-eight, sixty-eight when they're twenty. Seventy-eight when they're thirty. The fact that we're even in this position now, is something undeniably great. Let's just go with the motions and savor it while we can...hm...I love you, goodnight Angel." Lindsey leans up and kisses her.

"Night Linds. I love you too." Stevie whispers sinking down onto his chest. Her perfect sleeping position.

***

As July was coming to an end, life started getting in the way of things. July twentieth, Stevie at twenty-nine weeks was ready for her babies to be in her arms. They were constantly not getting along in her stomach and it was causing her strife, especially when it comes time for bed. As for Lindsey, he was going back to work, Paternity leave starts when school starts, but up until then, he has to go to staff meetings, and get his room prepped, and write up a month worth of lesson plans. He wasn't sleeping much either, because of that task. As for Anna, she was just living life and trying her best to make it through the summer, waitressing and saving up money. This year she has to start looking at colleges and her parents gave her the summer to do as she wishes, but once she gets into the swing of school College is her first priority.

It was breaching four thirty in the morning, Stevie was pacing back and forth in the bedroom, one hand on the underside of her stomach and the other on the small of her back. Rolling her head back and forth, tears flowing.

"Stevie, I don't know how to help you." Lindsey whines from his perch on the bed.

"I just...I hurt." Stevie cries.

"I know Angel, but what kind of hurt. Do we have to go to the hospital?" Lindsey scrubs his hands over his face.

"No, it's just...they're like boxing in there, and my back is killing me...I can't get comfortable laying down, sitting, standing...God Lindsey, I don't know what to do." Stevie sobs.

Lindsey sighs, but crawls out of the nice comfy bed and walks up behind his wife. He places his hands on her hips and she rolls her head back into his neck. With a strong fist, Lindsey starts needing her back, and Stevie lets out a moa

"OH...Lindsey, that's good." Stevie states.

"Alright, let's see if we can get you comfortable off your feet now."

As soon as Stevie's situated on the bed in a semi-comfortable position with Lindsey kneading at her back, the babies start calming down.

"Lindsey...you haven't sung for me in a long time, Do you think you could?" Stevie questions rubbing where her babies are kicking.

"I could, what song do you want to hear?" Lindsey asks.

"I don't know, any song." Stevie shrugs.

Lindsey laughs lightly before taking a deep breath.

Looking out for love
In the night so still
Oh, I'll build you a kingdom
In that house on the hill

Lookin' out for love
Big, big love

You said that you love me
And that you always will
Oh, you begged me to keep you
In that house on the hill

Lookin' out for love
Big, big love

I wake up
Alone with it all
I wake up
But only to fall

Lookin' out for love
Big, big love
Just lookin' out for love
Big, big love

"Lindsey I don't think I've ever head that song before?" Stevie smiles looking over his shoulder.

"You haven't. I wrote it." Lindsey states easing up on the pressure he was putting on her back.

"I didn't know that, It's really good." Stevie coos sleepily.

"I have a whole book of writings, songs, poetry, stories." Lindsey smiles kissing her cheek.

"The babies like when their daddy sings, they've calmed down." Stevie grins slowly closing her eyes.