Bored

Its been a couple days since then, Rin was allowed to leave the hospital and go back to the dorm. he however hasn't been allowed to go back to cram school yet. 

Swinging his legs off the side of the bed he got up to do some studying, yes that's right studying. Rin loved to learn new things, preferably not reading, however being confined to he dorm made reading the only thing he could do. Settling down in Yukios chair at his desk Rin looks at the pile  of books. 'There's so many, man dose Yukio love to read.' One of the books caught his eye "Research on runes" he grabbed it and turned to the first page. 'Is this what Yukio has been working on? huh guess ill have a look.' As Rin flipped through the pages he noticed there were many weird drawings of what he assumed must be runes, but they weren't like what he'd seen before. Well until he got near the end that's when he saw a couple of the runes that were on the dagger. 'I wonder where that dagger went actually...' Each page he read said it was unknown what each one dose. "How has no one found out what these all mean?" He said out loud to himself.

"Well dear brother there's nothing on them as they are called ancient runes. People many years ago knew about them but over time they didn't pass down the knowledge on them." Jumping and falling out of the chair Rin shouted. "Hey! Don't sneak up on me Yukio." 

Yukio laughed then helped Rin up. He picked up the book then asked "Why are you looking at that anyway?" 

Rin sat down on his bed then played with the sleeves of his black hoodie. "W-well you know that dagger I used...?" Yukio frowned then nodded slightly. "Well it had markings on it I had never seen before. So I thought maybe that book might have something on them? I was also curious as to what you were researching on..." Rin hung his head slightly, still shy about the whole thing that happened.

Yukio thought for a moment then nodded. "Do you remember what markings it was?" 

Rin tilted his head "A bit but I'm not too sure, however don't you guys have the dagger you could just look at it?" He took the book off Yukio to look through it for the ones he saw earlier.

"Rin... Mephisto said when he picked it up it turned to dust and disappeared. We don't know why that happened." Yukio then sat next to his brother to look at the book.

"O-oh erm well these 3 were on it but I haven't seen any more in the book that was there." He said this while pointing to the runes, which happened to be some of the ones they knew the least about.

"Do you think if I gave you time could you try to draw the dagger with the markings on it?" Rin nodded at Yukios question, but soon after yawned slightly. "How about we get some sleep Rin? After all you do start back up at cram school tomorrow." Yukio smiled as Rin laid down and went to bed, soon after Yukio also went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Nice to see you again xP hoped you enjoyed this see you sometime!