Brothers <3

Waking up again the first thing Rin noticed was that Yukio was sat beside him. "H-hey Yukio" He crocked out softly. looking up at his younger brother he saw tears shining in his eyes. the only thing that came out of Yukios mouth was "W-why would you do this Rin?" Rin sighed then looked down finding sudden interest in his pale hands.

"I'm sorry" was all that seemed to come out, it's not like he knew what else to say. He had hurt his brother by doing something so selfish. He never wanted to hurt Yukio.

"YOUR SORRY? SERIOUSLY RIN?? YOU WERE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME? LEAVE EVERRYONE??WHAT DID YOU JUST THINK IF YOU DIED EVERYTHING WOULD GO AWAY? I-It doesn't work that way Rin, It just doesn't" ending his little rant Yukio broke down crying.

Rin was shocked usually it was so hard to see what his brother was feeling, but this is the first he's ever seen Yuki so..so emotional. "I-I'm so sorry Yuki. I just didn't know what to do, everything was just so....lonely." once he was done talking he pulled his brother into a massive hug. They both broke down holding onto each other like their lives depended on it.

Once calming down they both were exhausted. Smiling softly Rin moved over to one side of the bed and patted next to him. Seeming hesitant at first Yukio just looked at the spot, before carefully laying on the bed next to his older brother. "Hey Yukio I-I'm really, really sorry."

"No Rin your going through something and I haven't been there for you. I'm so sorry Rin" Smiling and shaking his head Rin curled up to his brother.

"It's not your fault Yukio." Yawning Rin slowly fell asleep. Pulling up the covers so they don't freeze to death Yukio Put his arms around Rin then also fell asleep. Letting everything be peaceful for just a while.

_______________________________________

So that's it I'm back. Not the best #i know but give me some time to get back into it xP. Might be couple weeks before I get another out or just few days not sure, as I have just started collage and am getting used to it. Hopefully I can get more out to use guys soon though.

baiiiii~