The Begining

TW self harm
~~~~~~~
The words in his head, they were too much.
"Demon!"
"H-he might kill us"
"Those blue flames kill people!"
"Monster!"
'W-why do they all hate me?!' Rin cried out in emotional pain. It hurt, he thought they were his friends...
Trembling he reached into his pocket only to feel something sharp, it was one of is 'toys'.No one knew of his little secret, to everyone else he was the goofy happy Rin, oh but how wrong they are.
He had stopped his secret when he started at true cross, but just 1 month ago he started again. He knew it was wrong, but he just needed it. Needed the memories of the camping trip to go away.
As the voices grew louder, Rin grabbed his toy and played with it in his hands. It was a simple sharpener blade, brand new so it was very shiny and sharp. He laid there on the roof just staring, he slowly ran his thumb across it and winced as it made a small cut. Rin may be used to seeing his blood run, but by no means was he used to the pain. It still hurt every time but he dealt and it was the only thing that ever helped.
Sitting up he looked at both of his arms. They were littered with scars, small and big, the were also cuts both fresh and old. People would think that his demonic powers would heal them but they don't. You see non self inflicted injuries are healed by his demon side, but self inflicted injuries were healed by his human side. It sucked really, meant he would have scars, and he had to find new ways of hiding them.
Luckily for him he was good at hiding it, he had had a lot of practice. Slowly he placed the blade on his pale skin of his left arm, and dragged it across he did this 7 more times. Then did the same of his right arm, growing a little deeper with every cut. He sat there and watched his arm bleed, smiling a little at the sense of relief.
Rin waited until his arms stopped bleeding before he rolled his sleeves down and placed his blade in the pocket of his blazer. Realizing it was late he got up and made his way down the worn stairs and to his and Yukios room.
'Huh guess he's not back yet' Rin thought as he got out of his uniform and dressed in his pj's, he then got into bed and went to sleep. Man did he love sleep, he wished he could sleep for an eternity.