~Happy Anniversary ~

Max POV

I woke up to find myself in a bed with both dads on my sides. I smiled before I leave I hug both of my dads.
"I love you dads" I get up and walk out of the room. I sees Uncle Goldie so I walk to him. "Hi Uncle!" He looks at me.
"Hey Max... How come you are up so early?" I walk over to him.
"Not tried at all" I smile.
"Ok kiddo" he was fixing his bow tie.
"Yeaa! Anyways here is Uncle Bonnie and aunt Chica?"
"They are still sleeping Max"
"Oh... Ok! Anyways Imma go say I to BB, Mango, and Bon!"
"Ok be safe"
"I will!" I crawl through the vents to BB's room to see him awake. "Hi BB!" He looks up and waves.
"Hi Max!" I get down and hug BB and he hugs back. "How come you didn't come in the room to sleep?"
"I was sleeping with my dads!"
"Ok Max" I let go of BB and Mango and Bob walk in.
"Hi!" I was smiling.
"You are in a very good mood Max" Mango said (Mangle Mango eehh)
"Yea!!!!" They give us food and we eat. Nom nom nom

Freddy POV

"WHERE IS MY SONNNN!?!" I stared at Goldie.
"Ge left to say hi to the others Freddy" Goldie stares back.
"Ooohhh... Ok!" I think. I walks back to my room to see Foxy still sleeping. He's too cute I walk over to him and kisses his cheek. I start to walk away but Foxy pulls me and kisses me making me blush.
"Ahoy cap-n!" Foxy smiles and his tail wags.
"Hello to you to Foxy" I love seeing Foxy happy he is go cute!
"What time is it cap'n?" I looks to the clock.
"10" he looks a bit shocked.
"10?!?!? I slept for that longggg?!?!?" I laughed a bit he just stares. "W-What's so funny?!?"
"Haha... Normally you don't care about the time so why care now?" I ask smiling.
"B-because! A-aye was going to do s-something!" Foxy was blushing.
"Like what Foxy?"
"A-aye... U-um..." He gets out of bed and gets dress. "S-something! For someone!" He runs out of the room. Kinda weird... Tho... I feel like I'm forgetting something important but what...

Foxy POV

I ask Goldie if I can be in human form and go into town for something. He nodded.
"Just make sure you come back in 20 mins... In 20 mins I'll teleport you back here ok" I nodded.

He teleports me outside and I start running to a store I remember as a kid

He teleports me outside and I start running to a store I remember as a kid. I walked in.
"Hello sir welcome to the sweets shops! Need any help?" A lady ask me.
"Where can a-... I find the chocolate-covered fruits?"
"Follow me!" I followed her over to them and thanked her. I grad the ones I want. It has strawberries, apples, amd bananas. Freddy loves all of these and chocolate so this is a bonus! I walk over to the cashew and pay for it. I look at the time yes! 5 mins left sooo. I got the box walked outside and ran someone to hide so no one can see me. Goldie teleported me back and I was back into my animatronic form.
"Thank ye Goldie!"
"No problem Foxy" I ran off to hide the chocolate-covered fruits so no one can find them. I hided them in my room. After putting them away I stared at a picture of all 5 of us I smiled. Than I feel someone playing with my tail making me blush I turn around to see Freddy.
"C-cap'n... C-can ye s-stop?" I was still blushing.
"Huh?... Oh... Nah" he keeps playing with my tail. Pulling it... Feeling the fur. Touching it. I was blushing like crazy. I heard Freddy giggle a bit while playing with my tail.
"C-cap'n... P-" I was cut off by me moaning. "C-cap'n~"
"I didn't know you can moan from me just playing with your tail babe" he stops and kisses my cheek. Making me blush MORE! "Hehe... You're cute when you blush" He hugs me and I hug back.
"What's moan?" We both look to see Max!
"O-oh... I-it's u-um..." Freddy looks lost. Max gasped.
"If dad can do it! Can I!?" (😂😂😂) Freddy and I both blush.
"N-no!... I-I mean... Not yet" Freddy says.
"Not yet?" Max looks confused.
"Y-you have to wait ok!" Max nods.
"Ok!" Max leaves and Freddy and I are still blushing.
"H-how did we not see him?!" Freddy looks at me.
"A-aye don't knoww!" We both walked out of the room and walk to where everyone in and sit down.

Freddy POV

After a while Bon and Mangle walk in with some food. (I want food ;-;). We started to eat. It was also Night again... Geez time flies. Foxy stands up and walks somewhere.
"Wonder where he is going" I said. After a while I feel someone tap my shoulder I turn to see Foxy behind blushing with his paw behind his back.
"C-cap'n?"
"Yes babe?" He gives me a box.
"H-happy anniversary" I blushed. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! That is what I forgot! Ssshhhhiiiitttt. I take the box and smirked.
"Just wait for your gift ok" he nods. I put the box on the table stand up and pull Foxy into a hug while kissing him. He hugs back and kisses back.
"Sshhiipp!!!!" Chica starts to scream a bit. I heard Foxy whimper so I covered his ears for him.
"Again Chica... Stop with all the screaming"
"S-sorry!" She stopped. I uncover Foxy's ears and kissed him again.
"Love you Foxy"
"L-love ye too Cap'n" I look to see what Foxy got me... It looks so good! Chocolate-covered fruits! Yyyeeesss!
"Thank you Foxy!" I smiled and started to eat them. I only ate a few gonna safe some.

Time Skip

Foxy and I walk to our room. Everyone else is asleep. Foxy lays on the bed I close the door and lock it. I put the chocolates on our dresser. I take off my hat and out it on the dresser to. I get above Foxy and see him blush.
"I told you... You will get your gift~" I kiss him and start to take off his clothes.

End Of Chapter
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH >:3