~Just Leave Us Be!~

Freddy POV

We were all sitting waiting for Goldie to wake up. Chica stopped crying and Bonnie is by Chica. Foxy is laying his head on my lap while I rub his ear. I look back over to Goldie. I hope he is ok.

Goldie POV

Huh... Darkness whatever... I sit up and looks around this place is weird I only remember being here once for... Reasons. I stand up and walks around.
"Oohh~ Goldie you are here! I'm happy!" I know who that is.
"It's you... What do you want?" I turn to him which he is behind me.
"Don't be so mean to me... I'm you! So be nice!"
"Someone like you... I don't have to be nice to at all."
"... Fine Goldie... Fine... But remember this... Me... Fredbear is always watching you!"
I woke up...
"Ow my head..." I sit up and rub my head. Freddy runs to me and hugs me.
"Goldie! You are awake! And you are fine!" Freddy smiles.
"... Yea I'm fine..." I hug back but slowly. I see Chica I look away.
"G-Goldie... I-I'm sorry-" I cut her off.
"No... I'm sorry for not telling you guys about... Other me side of me" I let go of Freddy, "he is just someone I wish not to talk about sorry."
"We under Goldie... What he did is not right" Bonnie said as he stands up and walks over.
"Yea Yea..." I get off the bed. I walk over to my little place in part and service and look for something. I felt someone hug me and I turn around and see Chica. I smiled turn around and hugs her back.

Freddy POV

I was sitting down while Foxy was sitting by he with his head on my arm. I smiled at him and he smiles back. I rub his ears and he blushes and purrs.
"So what do you wanna do?" I ask him.
"... A-aye kinda wanna go on a date cap'n... B-but aye don't think we can cap'n..." I kiss his cheek.
"We can Foxy... You can just ask Goldie to teleport us out ok" I hold Foxy close.
"A-aye c-cap'n" he was blushing I smiled. I keep on holding Foxy's paw while hugging him.
"Heh my fox~" I smirked at him and he blushes darker red.
"A-aye" I puts in his head is my chest.
"Let's go ask Goldie now... Besides it will be nice to leav-" I was cut off.
"YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" I look to the door to see Fred holding Max. I growled.
"Let Max go Fred! And leave us alone too!" I growled and walk to him.
"Make me... Fazfuck!"
"Look! Only one person can call me that! And that person is Mike!" I take Max away from Fred and put him behind me. "Now leave!" Fred growled.
"My plan will happened! Just you watch!... Maybe now?... Yes" What is he talking about? He takes out a remote.
"WHAT IS THA-" everything goes black... He shut us off...

Fred POV

"Finally... Chi take him to the room now..."
"Yes sir" Chi walks in and takes Foxy to the room. I looks back at Freddy.
"... Good luck getting you fox back Freddy... You will need the luck" I walk out and shut thr door and help Chi with Foxy. Finally I have him.

~Time Skip~

Foxy POV

Ow... Pain in my head I looks around. This is not parts and service. What is this room? I stand up and walk around.
"Hello?... Can anyone hear me?... Hello?" I hear thr door open and I see Fred. "Y-you! What do you want!?"
"Well... I want you Foxy... And you only" he walks to me and I back off.
"LET ME GO!" I growled.
"I can't do that Foxy... No no no... Not yet at least" I get hit with something blackness again... When will the blackness end?

Freddy POV

"HE TOOK FOXY! THAT FUCKER!" I yelled out.
"D-dad please stop yelling" I looks at Max... He ia right... Yelling is not going to bring Foxy back.
"Y-you are right Max... I have tp stop yelling ok ok..." I hug Max, "just happy you are not hurt" he hugs back. Bon and Mangle walk in.
"Anything?" I ask.
"We don't know where Fred put him! W-we check everyone room!" Mangle explains. Mangle and Foxy are brother and sister. They are twins.
"Damn..." I looked away and looks at Goldie. He just shook his head no. "Nothing... Foxy where can you be..." I sit down... Thinking.
"Dad we will find him! We will find other dad, dad!" Max sits by me.
"... I hope we so Max... I hope" I take off Foxy's eye patch the one he gave me. I look at it. "Please... Be safe Foxy... We will find you." Max hugs me and I hug back.

End Of Chapter
Didn't write much cuz I have no ideas but next Chapter will be out as soon as possible! So yeaa!