Day 6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SEUNGJIN SPECIALLLLLL
--

After Felix Tackled Jisung, well. We know that Seungmin walked out before he even sees the scandal.. So now he was on the Couch with Hyunjin, Watching TV, The Other Members are inside the Scandal..

Chan Pulling Jisung away from Felix by Holding onto his Feet with Minho on the other Feet..

Changbin Pulling both of Felix's feet away, More like Dragging him..

Jeongin watching silently on the corner looking mortified while holding his Pretzels on the other hand..

And Last, Woojin.. He's just watching the two Dumbass(who share a brain cell)argue and make a Chaos..

So let's go back to the Topic..

Hyunjin and Seungmin were watching Television..

I should tell you, That Seungmin is really Attracted to Hyunjin to where it formed as a Huge Crush (yes u may kill author nim)

But Seungmin wasn't really a sure or his Feelings for the Boy..

But Hyunjin is.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hyunjin was sure to Himself that that Since Day 1(no, not in this book chapter lmaooo), He was attracted to the Dandy Boi..

With his Dandy Antics, Demonized Personality, and last, a hidden soft boy.. Hyunjin could see through those stiff and protective eyes, that this Boy.. Is an actual definition of a Small Puppy.. (I just spoke my mind :P, what about it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Right now Seungmin's was fizated in the Screen, while Hyunjin, stared at him in awe.. But the Problem here is, Whenever a funny part comes on the Television..

He would Chuckle Devilishly..

Well, Let's erase that thought and Just Focus that Seungmin is just a Little Baby Dandy Puppy..

Hyunjin, was well, Mortified a but but he likes the, no matter who or what his Personality is.. He Likes the Boy even though he's the Sidekick of Satan, He Likes the Boy even though he can be a little shit, He Likes the Boy even though he can be Sadistic at Times..

He just.. Likes the Boy so Much..

So without any thought he slipped his hands into the other boy, and interwine it with his...

It's about Time..

Seungmin looked at him slightly flushed and Confused, he tilted his head a bit, as if asking him why..

"Kim Seungmin, You may or May not have Noticed that i Liked you for as long as I Know.. "Hyunjin sighed.. " Wh-what? B-But.. Aren't you Intimidated m-my Personality?"Seungmin blushingly asked..

"Not even one bit.. " Hyunjin chuckled.. "Hey! I'm a Bad Bitch! You know that! " Seungmin pouted.. "But you're acting like a Baby Right now.." Hyunjin cooed as he went closer to the boy, who kept on backing away from the couch.. "Hey! Keep your Distance!! " Seungmin whined..

"So... Do you like me too? " Hyunjin asked with Hopeful eyes..

As if he'd never seen the Boy staring(I had a typo here and wrote stray instead of staring, then after writing stray,my auto correct suggested 'Kids' lmaooooo)at him sometimes, and that sometimes, his eyes would shine..

"So what if I Like You?! " Seungmin Crossed his Arms and Puffed his Cheeks while looking at the Corner, slightly mad, Hyunjin Chuckled at the Thunder actions.. "Awwww, My Baby likes me Too~" Hyunjin sang..

"Hey! Wha- No Stop it! " Seungmin flushed a dark shade of red..

"Kim Seungmin, Be My Boyfriend.. " Hyunjin sincerely asked.. Seungmin looked atvl him, still with puffed cheeks, as he slowly nods.. Hyunjin beamed with Happiness..

"What? " Hyunjin teasingly asked.. "I Mean Yes! You Idiot! " Seungmin pouted.. Hyunjin laughed silently..

But he got really surprised when he got kissed in the cheek, He looked at Seungmin with Shocked eyes, before wearing a Genuine smile, as he pecked his lips(nobody can see my Dilemma while writing this, guess what hoez? I'm so soft)

Seungmin, got sad and frowned at the peck.. So he leaned back and kissed his lips, this time more longing and more filled with love..

"Aish, these Hyungs.. SO TWO WERE MAKING OUT WHILE WE WERE ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF CRYING BECAUSE THOSE TWO DUMB HYUNGS LATCH TO ONE ANOTHER LIKE TAPE?!SERIOUSLY?!?! " Jeongin cried at the Back of the two, Because of Reflex, they both pulled away quickly and Looked at Jeongin, Seungmin was blushing beet red as he squeezed on Hyunjin's Hands tightly, "aww.. My baby is sooo cute" Hyunjin cooed again as he Pecked the Dandy Boy's lips, making Jeongin leave the room..

--
Yes Guyz SEUNGJIN IS NOW OFFICIAL WOOHOO
Also, I put a Lenny face on the Chapter Beggining cuz SHOOT ME is What I Breathe, and because Seungmin loves Day6, I was about to write an Only Seungmin Chapter. But since I'm so Whipped for Seungjin,Why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/. And i wrote this Chapter like in 10 Minutes only,also Im bored af rn so I'm gonna show you guys the Picture of my Keyboard:

 And i wrote this Chapter like in 10 Minutes only,also Im bored af rn so I'm gonna show you guys the Picture of my Keyboard:

S

ome good keyboard shiz right here.. Also if you don't know who the boy is in the Keyboard BG, Its Mingyu of Seventeen..

Kinda wanna theme my Keyboard to the Profile them too ^_^

And as of the date of this writing, my sister is sleeping on my lap, ands he woke up suddenly so I asked her am I a great pillow, she answered me with a "I love sleeping in ur lap" OMG IM SO SOFT BECAUSE SHE'S JUST 5