Tuchanka

After the STG base, mum decided we had to head straight to tuchanka. She went to help a Turian squad that had been taken down by the Reapers, but then she discovered that it was actually a bomb squad and they needed help to disable a bomb. While she was out, I found myself talking to the krogan, Eve. We sat in the medical bay, talking aimlessly about anything we wanted.
"You must have a pretty amazing history, then, Eve." I said as she finished telling me about her first still-born child. The Krogan really did have it hard.
"Well, there's lots of mutiny, war and fighting. Would you call that amazing?" She asked me, and I smiled.
"Not really. I'd prefer peace, happiness and maturity." I said, and Eve chuckled lightly.
"I like you already." She said, and I smiled again.
"I aim to please." I replied.
"It's always good to hope, Angelica. I've always had hope about this cure, for example." She told me, and I nodded.
"I hope one day this war will end; the Reaper's cycle will end. Hopefully in my lifetime. The cure's more definite at the moment." I said.
"Well, with you and your mother in charge I would say we have a good chance in this war." She told me, and I sighed.
"I'd just be more useful if I had a crew and ship of my own." I muttered, and Eve placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Angelica, your fate will come to you. If you're here, then you're here for a reason, you just may not know what that is yet." She said to me, and I thought about it. It seemed like a shot in the dark at the moment, but I knew in reality that this was my home; this was where I wanted to be.
"Thanks, Eve. Wise words." I said, and she gave the krogan equivalent of a smile.
"You're welcome, Angelica. Remember I'm here to talk if you want me." She said, and I smiled, before getting up and leaving the medical bay. Shortly after mum returned, and we were heading to the big mission. The salvation of the Krogan.

Mum had decided that after our mission at STG I could come on the Tuchanka mission with her, but she asked me to stay with Eve in case anything goes wrong there. I agreed to this, realising I was best suited to be Eve's bodyguard as I had gotten along the best with her besides Mordin, So we put on our armours and headed to the vehicles. Mum, Eve, Mordin, Garrus, Liara and I all squeezed into one, before heading our way to the spire that would release the cure. Only until our journey was stopped by an explosion that made the road collapse.
"Garrus and Liara; you're with me. Angie, Mordin; you're staying with Eve. Mordin will get the cure into the spire, Angie will be Eve's bodyguard. Clear?" Mum asked as she was at the vehicle's door, Garrus and Liara climbing out while Eve, Mordin and I stayed in the vehicle.
"Clear." We all chorused, before mum shut the door and went her way. We managed to find another way around and made our way down the roads of Tuchanka in our vehicle, until we got closer to the fighting. There were Turian fighter jets trying to shoot the reaper from the sky but nothing was happening to them at the moment. Mum had gone through the ancient ruins of Tuchanka, where we discovered Kalros, Queen of thresher maws was living. We stopped for a minute to talk to mum, then continued forward. While we were in the vehicle getting closer to the spire, I spoke with Mordin and Eve.
"So you worked for STG, Mordin?" I asked the salarian, and he nodded.
"Yes. Did research on genophage. Made me most experienced to make cure. Someone else may get it wrong." He told me, and I nodded, before turning to Eve.
"You feeling okay, Eve?" I asked, and she nodded.
"Good, thanks. A bit weak, but that's fine." She told me, and I smiled supportively at her.
"We're gonna get you that cure, Eve. I want to help fix your race's terrible past." I told her.
"Your open mind is already help. Not often you see someone who genuinely wants to help us." She told me, and I sighed.
"I know. Those people are prejudiced though, aren't they." I said, and she nodded.
"That they are. Thank you, Angelica." She said, and I hugged her. Eventually, we arrived at the spire, and I got Eve to safety while Mum and Mordin got the cure to the spire. Eve and I watched on as they called Kalros to fight the reaper, and Kalros came out victorious. I fought off a few husks to get Eve to our location, but that was no sweat for me, just a few throws and a shockwave or two. We managed to find a place where we could sit and watch as the cure came flowing out of the top of the spire, before there was an explosion at the top. I sure hoped mum and Mordin weren't up there. I watched as the female Krogan gathered, all expressing their joy that the Genophage had been cured. It was a beautiful sight, seeing all these Krogan happy. I smiled softly as Eve celebrated, waiting patiently for the others to return. And all but Mordin did. As they all walked in, there was a cheer, then Eve gave a speech. After that, she approached me.
"Thank you for showing me how compassionate humans can be, Angelica. I will remember you." She told me, and I smiled.
"Thank you, Eve. You've taught me a lot about the Krogans and you've shown me that not every Krogan is hot-headed and bloodthirsty." I said in response, and we hugged again.
"I will name one of my children after you, Angelica. It is the highest form of my gratitude I can give you." She stated, and I nodded.
"Thank you, Eve." I said warmly, and she smiled.
"Bakara, actually. That's my true name. Be true to yourself, Angelica. Don't let others rain on your parade, and most importantly do what you want. Good luck, Angelica." She said, and I shook her hand, before walking away, making my way back to the Normandy.