I grabbed my phone, making a kissy face to Billie and snapping a pic.

I smiled to myself at how peaceful and beautiful she looked while asleep

I smiled to myself at how peaceful and beautiful she looked while asleep. Is this weird? Watching your friends sleep and thinking they're pretty?

No. No it's not weird.

Is it?

I was quickly brought out of my thoughts as Billie groaned, rolling over and wrapping her arm around me, pulling me into her as she rested her head on my stomach.

"Delete the photo," she whispered with a smile as I blushed, running my fingers through her hair.

"You saw that?" I felt her nod against my stomach as she looked up at me finally, squinting slightly. Some of her hair fell over her face so I quickly tucked it behind her ear, causing her eyes to flutter shut again.

I felt a funny feeling in my stomach while looking at her, a smile making its way onto my face as I cupped her cheeks, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

She gasped slightly, pulling back with a confused expression, causing me to laugh.

"What? What's the face for?" I poked her cheek as she sat up slightly, staring at me.

"I thought you didn't like affection?" She questioned, laying her head back down, this time high on my chest. I could feel her breath on my neck.

"I'm comfortable around you," I blurted out without a second thought. I felt Billie smile against me as her arms wrapped around me hesitantly. She still stopped half way, looking up at me for confirmation.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing her and pulling her onto my chest. She smiled again, burying her head in my neck as she blew a raspberry against my skin.

I screamed softly, pulling back and holding her face in my hands while laughing hysterically.

"Stop that! That's crossing the line," I laughed, wiping my neck as she gasped, sitting up on my lap.

"DID YOU JUST WIPE AWAY MY KISS?" She yelled, her mouth hanging open, only sending me into a bigger laughing fit than before. I shook my head, struggling to breath as I covered my mouth.

"Y-Yes, I did!" I nodded my head proudly before I finally calmed down, Billie still perched upon my lap, now sporting a very realistic looking pout.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," I sniggered, shoving her shoulder as she started to fake cry. I laughed, bringing her in for another hug.

"I'm sorry I wiped your kiss away, it won't happen again," I reassured her as she smiled, breaking character and looking up at me, a blush on her cheeks.

"Oh yeah?" She asked, her eyebrow raising as she looked at me. I nodded, watching as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Try and wipe this one away," she said before placing her hand on the back of my head and pushing her lips against mine, shocking me slightly.

I stayed still, not sure what to do before I felt her hand squeeze my thigh.

"Kiss back, stupid," she groaned against my lips, sending a tingle down my spine. I pressed my lips harder to hers as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her further up on my lap.

After a couple seconds she pulled away, letting out the breath she'd been holding.

"Wait, try again," I smirked, bringing her back in as our lips moulded together again, her hand coming up to rest on the side of my neck, her thumb massaging my skin.

With every single touch it sent a shock wave straight to my stomach and my heart, my heart rate shooting through the roof as her fingers stayed put on my neck.

"How about now?" She asked, pulling back and looking into my eyes, bringing her bottom teeth between her lip.

I thought for a second before I shook my head, tilting her head up and connecting our lips again.

"Nope, one more time."

The Missing Phone - BE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara