no, she doesn't

His taps hit the wooden deck in such an unnecessary, loud manner. He can tap his foot all he wants, but she won't give in to the annoying noises he's making. He wants her attention so bad that he has the nerve to provoke her with the hard thump, thump of his foot. She couldn't even try to ignore because noises like that distracted the hell out of her. And that man knows that very well. She closed her eyes, taking in deep breaths. Can't the guy leave her alone? What does he think she came out here for? To hear his stupid tapping? She wants some time to herself, he can see that. To smell the ocean breeze and calmly look out up above. Just by herself with no one around. She only wants peace. But maybe this is him getting back at her for all the times she woke him up from his naps to fetch her things that she is very capable of doing herself. She technically destroyed his peace multiple times. That's probably the reason why, isn't it?

"Turn around, woman." He stopped the creaking noise when speaking to show her that he was serious and is not trying to upset her anymore. "Let me talk to you."

The fact that such a guy wanted to start a conversation amused her. Someone who rather would sleep than listen to a backstory of yours, someone who is really only interested in swords and nothing else, wanted to talk. And she knew it's not a talk about swords, too. How can she not turn around now? She was too curious. "Make it quick."

A response like that was a sign of approval to the swordsman. "So what the hell happened back there?"

Nami shook her head. It's true that he genuinely wanted to talk but please for the love of Kami, she did not want to talk about that right now. "Zoro please, not now." She let out a huge groan, letting him know that yes, she was avoiding that topic.

"Fine." He walked over to her, leaning on the deck's rail facing the kitchen's door instead of the ocean. "But you actually acted like a woman for once." He couldn't help but smirk at her expression from earlier in the dining room. "You know, your face being red and all."

Nami blushed furiously at his words. "I always act like a woman, excuse you!"

"99% of the time you're just a bossy bitch. Not very feminine-like to me." He still held his smirk, gazing over at her flushed face. She didn't act like the confident woman like always but instead was as shy as Chopper. It's a rare sight to see the navigator so hot because it's hard to get her so flustered.

But something from the kitchen's window caught his eye. When focusing his gaze to that direction, Brook was there watching the two of them with soulless eyes. Sheesh, he had none first of all. And when the musician took notice of Zoro staring back at him, he winked. The swordsman thought it was a wink. The guy had no eyelids or eyes to properly show it! What was the wink for anyways?

A figure then appeared behind the tall skeleton, peeking through the circular window, who looked rather curious as to what Brook kept focusing on. As Luffy realized what caught Brook's attention, he held a blank face instead of a smile. Not being used to receiving Luffy's death glare, Zoro broke eye contact with his captain and awkwardly tried to move out of the kitchen door's view. He couldn't normally speak if two crew mates of his would be staring the whole time.

"Hey. Where do you think you're going?" Zoro walked away from her for an unknown reason and she didn't seem to realize the two were being watched that moment.

The swordsman was a good distance away from the kitchen now and was ok with saying something back to her. "First you wanted to be left alone because you ignored me in the beginning. Now you don't want me to leave you by yourself. Suddenly scared of the dark now?" He teased. Luckily, Nami decided to walk to where he was now, leaving Brook and Luffy to stare at nothing.

She rolled her eyes, going to his direction. It was weird to talk to a friend who's over 10 feet away from you. "By the way, is that all you wanted to talk about?" She ignored his comment about her being a scaredy-cat. "About why I became red when looking at you?" His nod told her she was right. "Then forget about it, you won't get an answer out of me."