1. He hurts me because he can't take the pain anymore

Start from the beginning

Lost Silver.

"I'm so going to regret this". I said as I............broke my DS (holds heart). One day a saw Silver he was....pissed, really pissed and was yelling at me to the point where I began to cry. It scared me so much I didn't want him to visit. I threw away the DS but as I passed my mirror....Silver was there. He must have gotten out way before I broke my DS. He jumped out and started choking me. "Sil.....ver" I tried to talk but couldn't. " I'm suffering Ally.......I can't enjoy anything now, not even a damn kill.....all becaus I.........I was a FUCKEN idiot...now your going to suffer with me" he said as he grip tighten. I was able to kick him off and ran to the bathroom and locked it. I began to hear.....crying..."I'm sorry Y/N.....I'm sorry." The cries said.

Glitchy Red.

"A-lly" heard from behind me as I was hiding from Silver until heard a voice from behind me. But it sounded as though one minute I can hear him perfectly and the next it fades....like a glitch. I turned and saw Red.....looking bloodier then ever. I didn't know if I should take my chances with Silver or Red. My teeth began to tremble. "A-lly" he glitched again. Before I could say anything he grabbed a fist full of my hair and slammed my head on the door. "You can fix this can you.....right?" He asked. I didn't know what he was talking about. "Bring.....Y/n....b-ack to M-e.." He said again. I just cried softly.

Dark Link.

I was taking a nap on my couch, not realizing I felt my tv.....I didn't even realize I left my game station on. Dark crawled out of the TV...looked around, sad that it wasn't your place. But he was a little glad it was mine. He crawled towards me. Looking at me....debating if he should killed or not. He grabbed the pillow I dropped on the floor and shoved it in my face. I woke up and tried to move him but I was too weak. "You know this is how I been feeling a lot....like I Can't breath, all because.....I don't have......." He stopped talking and took the pillow out of my face. I looked at him, with tears rolling down my face.

Laughing Jack.

I was studing in my room..I was alone in my house...until I heard the "pop goes the weasel" so. I got a confused looked at first. Then I remember how that hung always scared me so I put headphones on, ignoring the music. I was not not going to find out. Every heard of curiosity killed the cat.....then the song started to play through my headphones. A sound scream was heard making my ears bleed. I fell of my chair and saw LJ smiling down at me. "You know heart does that too....it bleeds...lucky for you.....you know how to make it stop....right?"

Dr.Smiley.

I was on a silver table. Looking up at the ceiling...covered in blood, feeling the pain from the cuts I had on my hands...legs...face...Smiley is mad at me. Not sure why but he is. As he was "fixing" me I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but regret, and shame. I think I also felt a tear fall on my nose. Smiley had each of his arms on my side. He looked awful. His eyes were all red. "I'm sorry.....but that's the only good thing I'm good for.....I hurt people.......I hurt the one person he accepted me........I hurt you because......it's a threat....help me win her back...help me......I and won't do this again..ok?"

Sonic Exe.

"ALLY YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!" He yelled. In was hiding in my own house. Why, because your ex blames me for the break up. He stabbed me in the shoulder when he walk in. I was lucky to escape but I'm harmed. "Ally....your going to fix this.....you have no choice....ALLY!!" He screamed. I was shaking because I could hear in foot steps get closer to my hiding spot. "It's been MONTHS since the break and you haven't done anything for Y/n (fans) and I have been rotten with pain........COME OUT" he yelled this time throwing things around......well I'm going to have to pay for all of that. "Ally...just....make this right...I can't....I just be without Y/n." He said softly...his voice cracked a bit

Ticci Toby.

I never thought Toby was into tying up people.............just to kill someone. I wasn't luck to get away from him. He caught me and now I'm typed up against the wall. Toby had a table infront of him with 10 axes on it. He was cleaning one up, making it look very shinny. " you know I blame you for the break up....you know why I do....I'm not enjoying this..since I have been kind enough to help you...your going to help me" he says as he throughs the ax at me only to make it stick beside my head. He laughs and grabs another. "You give me back Y/n and we'll be good" he said. "What if she doesn't want to be with you" I said glaring, he threw another ax, it landing at the other side of my head and cut my face a bit "she will....she has too.....right?" His voice cracked

The Rake.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as I was being dragged into the woods by Rake. He was in monster form and was dragging me by my foot. I kicked him in the head only to have him bit my foot. I could feel his sharp teeth being sank into my skin. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" I cried again. I didn't realize that he had been dragging me to your place. I looked at him and he was growling at me. He bit me arm and pushed me closer to your house. I started to get the point. "You want me....to give Y/n back to you?" I asked. He stayed silent for a while. Until I heard a whimper.....I never heard him to that before. I backed away and then ran.

Offenderman.

"ah!" I cried as he slammed me against the wall again. This has been going on for an hour. My back is killing me, my head hurt, my throat hurts from all the blood I have been coughing. My arms are cut because he also has slammed me against windows....the only reason I'm still alive is because " Ally you and I both know that your the only one that could help get Y/n back" he said darkly. He slammed me on top of a table, threw me against the wall and picked me up again. He brought me close to his 'face'. He laughed darkly while he softly ran one of his tenticals on my face. "And if you don't......worse things will happen to you" he kissed my cheek and threw me on the couch. The he left.

Zelgo.

I covers my ears with my hand, trying to ignore the song Zelgo was sing to me. When he sings his song takes your soul but this song was torturing me. My ears wee bleeding, so were my eyes, nose and mouth. He sand loaders and it was no use in covering my ears. It was hurting me so bad. I finally decided to give up and let him kill me but he stopped singing. "You know.......it's be days since you caused the break up, I thought that you would bring us back....but you have been taking TOO long...now your going to make me wait even more...do what you want but...make. It. Quick." He growled then left. Leaving me shaking in fear.

Homicide Liu/Sully. (Bold words is Sully)

"Liu......please...you need to calm down." I said softly. If Liu doesn't...I'm going to have to deal with Sully and he is a lot worse. " I can't....I CANT I STOP THINKING ABOUT HER, IM GOING CRAZY IF I DO T HAVE HER WITH ME..........I can't breath.....AAAAAAAAHHHHH " he yell as he falls on his knees. It became silent. "Liu?" I said then I was pushed up against the wall and I felt a sharp paing on my side. "You caused this...your hurting Liu....your hurting me.......you caused me to hurt her....your ruining everything" Sully said. He got close to my face and chuckled......."you better fixs this.....or else I'm going to leave you more stitches then I have" he said and walked away.

I am back, I know I'm sorry I disappeared and felt you guys hanging. I wrote this time of chapter as a punishment for doing this to you guys. I mean I am in a wheel chair.

Sebastian- young mistress was getting yourself hurt needed.

Me-yah and I'm sorry you have to deal with me.

Sebastian-no it's fine.......anything to get away from him.

Me- anyways. Thank you for waiting again I'm very sorry I will try to update more and one thing does anyone play the game SHALL WE DATE, NINJA LOVE. If you do then please add me, this is ID number, 1001178882 so you can add me in your crew. To any of you who don't know what I'm talking about it's an iPad,iPod, iPhone game where you have chances you date a ninja, you decided how your characters acts and if you make good choices then you get to have him fall in love with. It fun so go check it out.