Part 7

Ron's pov

After Carl and I got dressed (and made out a little)
We walked outside and to the gates of Alexandria
There stood a tall boy who looked about our age, he had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He looked pretty boring if you ask me, he was no where near as beautiful as Carl, but I guess that's not the point, it's another kid our age and I'm excited about it, I guess Carl was too because he was smiling and bouncing up and down a lot, it was actually kind of adorable.

After a little bit Rick spoke up
"Carl- why don't you show Adam his room- he can have one in the empty house next to ours for now"
Carl nodded and walked over to them, I went to follow him but Maggie put her arm out, stopping me
"I think you should just wait, you don't want to overwhelm the kid, he just got here and from what I've heard, he hasn't been with a large group since this all started"
I sighed and nodded, looking over at Adam who was already making Carl smile and laugh, oh how badly I wanted his smile to be because of me...

Carl's pov

Adam was actually really cool, I showed him the house he would be staying in, it was slightly smaller than all the others, it only had two floors and two bedrooms with no basement, while all the others had three floors, however many bedrooms and a basement but I guess since he was alone it made sense to not give him a giant house.

We went inside and he was super happy about the fact that there was light, and running water
"You can go take a shower if you want, there should be towels and clothes in the bathroom upstairs along with soap and all that other shit"

"Cool, thank you Carl"

I nodded and turned around to leave

"Wait— can you uh, stay here? Like even just in the living room? I'm finally not alone and I don't wanna go back to it just yet"

I smiled
"Of course, I know how it feels.. being alone and all"

He thanked me and then went upstairs so I took a seat on the couch, I got bored so I decided to see what DVDs this house had, the only one that I recognized was the little mermaid so I put it in and sat down again, watching it and laughing at myself for watching a Disney movie in the middle of the apocalypse.

-

Adam came downstairs and laughed
"You enjoying that?"

I blushed slightly and turned it off
"Oh yeah definitely, Disney movies are my thanggggg"

We both laughed this time
"Oh my god please don't ever say 'thanggg' like- ever again"

"I can't promise anything"

What do you think of the new cover and name?