Chpt 13- SECURE

I didn't know where he was taking me , but i trusted him . In that particular moment i wasn't afraid of people seeing me around with him , all i knew that he would take care of me without even me asking him. With him, i felt secure... so much that i've never felt before with anyone . I just wanted to live in the moment and leave all my tensions behind and.. that's what i exactly did , without thinking that how much trouble my one silly mistake can cause.

**

We both were walking side by side. There was complete silence but still it didn't feel awkward. I was enjoying that. We both sat down on a near by bench.

''So, tell me something about yourself Hailey.'' He said, looking straight , watching the children play.

''So...I'm a scholarship student to be more precise i'm in s-''

''Nah not that Hailey. I want to know about you. '' He said looking straight at me.

I didn't wanted him knowing me anymore than he already did...But somehow, i felt like telling him each and everything, felt like talking to him for hours...i don't know why but i rusted him.

''Ok,just leave it. I'll tell you about myself...My father is a business tycoon. He has 2oo+ restaurants and hotels all around the world. My mother is a famous fashion designer and my real mother is just a house wife.''

''W-what do you mean your real mother?" I said while looking at him.

He cleared his throat.

''My father had a secret affair with a woman even after marriage a.k.a my mother. My father never disclosed that i was his illegitimate son and kept the identity of my mother hidden.''

''I-i am s-sorry.'' I said.

''Oh you shouldn't be, because you know...shit happens in life but that doesn't mean for you to lose hope or become a pessimist. Life is all about standing up and starting new.''

I watched him how he spoke. Life wasn't easy for him as well but still he never gave up and welcomed all new challenges with great confidence. His eyes were full of passion, so much that i thought that i would drown in them.

  His jawline was so precise , his chestnut colored hair making him look so good.

I looked at him and saw him staring at me...intensely.

''But sometimes isn't it easier when just go with the flow and for once just sit and watch all the drama this life brings to you.''I said, looking deep into his eyes.

He chuckled...

''You are really wrong Hailey. Like seriously really wrong.'' With that he stood up and bought his hand forward for me to hold it.

I looked at him questioningly.

''Come lets go and grab breakfast.'' He said with a smile on his face..

I took his hand and stood up.

***

''Isn't this place bit too fancy?" I said feeling uncomfortable.

''Nah it isn't. I love this place. They serve the best pancakes in this entire city.''

The waiter came and we both ordered .

''So, are you the only child?" He said, breaking the silence.

''Yes.'' I said, coldly.

''They must love you a lot.''

'' Wish they did.''

''What do you mean?"

''My parents...i don't even like calling the my parents...They tried s-selling me to Him.''I said, as a few tears escaped eyes .

''Him?"

I looked at him, with eyes that were pleading that not to ask any further as it was very difficult for me.

''Your food's here.'' The waiter said.

I could see that he wanted to know more but i couldn't tell him anymore than i already did..I didn't want to recall what happened that ....day...

***

When we were done with or breakfast Jason paid for the bill, although i wanted to pay mine but according to him he wouldn't look like a ''Gentleman'' If he lets a girl pay. 

I asked him to go back to college but he said that one day bunking wouldn't harm. It was noon now and my phone beeped. I took it out from my purse and turned it on to see Daniel's message.Seeing his message, i started shivering.It was from daniel... he sent me my picture with a message that he'll destroy me.

''Hey what's wrong ?'' Jason asked me worried eyes. But i didn't respond to him. He then parked his car and looked at me, holding my shaking hands in his.

''Hailey, look at me.'' He said.

After sometime when i didn't reply him he took my phone and switched it on but then i reacted . I snatched my phone from him.

''N-nothing.''

''Are you sure.'' He said looking at me .

''Y-yes.''

*****

After that message i was realy scared but Jason refused to drop me off.. So now we both were sitting on hid his , watching the stars.

The beautiful stars the shine making us so lost in their beauty.

''It's beautiful.''I said.

''Indeed.''

.

I was getting off the car when a sharp pain arised in my right leg.

''Ahh ah.''

Jason hurriedly came towards me.

''What happened ?"

''Nothing, just a cramp.'' I said while he helped me to get down.

***UNKNOWN POV***

''Oh my my my. Rachel is definetly gonna love this.''

With that i secretly clicked their photo and sent to Rachel.

''Guess that lesson wasn't enough for you bitch.'' I said to myself