Chapter 2:New Friends

All students gathered in the auditorium.
Suddenly a the door opened and the room was fully silent.

MANIKS POV
I got irritated at the sudden opening of the door and turned to see who that idiot was. Beautiful that's the only word which came from my mouth. She looked so cute. Her eyes showed only innocence. I could hear whispering about her beauty many were calling her hot, sexy and my blood was boiling
Wait.... why am I feeling like this
Who is she to me arghhh Manik chill...
But she really looks like and angel.
She whispered a sorry to everyone and quietly settled down in and empty chair. 
And then they announced about the arrival of the new trustee and oh boy it was Arya sir.
As usual there were gasps and murmurs.
Soon Arya sir was in front of the podium and gave the shortest speech I have ever heard in my life. He said"you all are not kids not adults you just have to enjoy learning I hope there is no one here who is just forced to come even if you're forced create the passion in yourself. Work hard to be new yourself not an A R Rahman or Shreya Ghoshal so I think there's nothing more you all the know the rules but from now on the Punishments will be severe and no more misbehaving. You all aren't kids right so good luck.  Thank you. And yeah there were random auditions  conducted last week but as you all call it, it wasn't random it was for a music album for t-series and so the FAB5 have been selected congratulations and well done to all who participated. Thank you."
We all looked at each other and the next moment we were jumping in joy.
Mukthi: it's time to celebrate
Aliya: this calls for a party
Dhruv: where shall we go?
Cabir and Mukthi : whatever it is  we want foodddddd....
Manik, Dhruv and Aliya(unison): bukkad
Manik: ok we will go to the canteen what say?
Cabir: nothing to say let's hurry up and fill my tummy it's been 2 hours since I ate anything
We all went to the canteen we ate and were relaxing for sometime when the peon came and told us to meet Arya sir.
We went and knocked and went in after confirmation.
Arya- hello guys so coming straight to the point hope you all know t-series?
Manik- yes sir it's one of the best and popular music company and how can we not know
Arya- ok so actually my grandma owns RAGA (Music company) so she doesn't stay in Mumbai so I am gonna take care of this album. It's basically a fusion of  classical and rock music.do let me know if you have any problem.
Manik- sir we don't have any problem but we don't know classical music.
Arya- ahh yes so there is another singer who is gonna join you she will be one of the lead singer with your lead singer. This needs to be completed within a month and I don't want any delay. So this deal is closed is it?
Manik- yes sir
Arya- well congratulations to you all. And can you please introduce yourselves I was not into music so much so I kinda don't know you guys so well sorry.
Cabir: no problem sir
And then we all introduced ourselves.
Arya- and my name..
Manik-we know you Arya sir
Startled Arya- ohhk.. so first I need to listen to any of your songs but I want to listen to it in live so if you don't mind
Dhruv: no problem sir but where can we meet?
Arya- you can come at my home I'll send the driver tomorrow To college you all can come
Mukthi: thank you sir but we can manage we will come
Arya- sure I'll tell him to give you the address. And at sharp 10.00am I want you all to be there. I want you all to be punctual. And also you guys have off tomorrow so I think i have said enough you may leave now.
We all left after saying thank you to him.
As soon as we came out we saw that girl waiting outside sirs cabin what is she doing here maybe she was called for something. She saw us and gave us a sweet smile. Ahhh I can die for that smile of hers she surely is an angel. We then discussed about who that classical singer was she was indeed a miracle I mean maybe she is some famous singer because getting a chance in t- series was a big task even for us the great FAB5 and that too with Manik Malhotra. Ok ok no more self praising Manik.
We again went to the canteen and sat in our usual spot.
After sometime i saw my angel coming towards the canteen with one more person maybe her friend she was giggling and looked so cuteee I feel like eating her up. Wait did I mention my angel what is she doing to me. Oh god Manik control.
She sat on the the table right next to ours. As soon as she saw me she smiled and came towards our table. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest anytime.
She came congratulated each and everyone of us.
Nandini- my name is Nandini I am a new student from first year. She is my friend Navya.
Navya- hello
Nandini- wo actually mera friend na sab doosre occupations mai hai meri navu ko chodke. issliye mere pass college me friends hi nahi hai. Can we be friends??please.......
She complained and pouted like a kid she was such a kid and Mukthi voiced my thoughts
Mukthi- aww You're such a kid Nandini ab we all are your friends come on gale lagao
Nandini- (widens her eyes) sacchi??
Aliya- ha baba mucchi
She jumped in exitement and hugged both of them together.
She then turned towards us and shook hands with all three of us.
Dhruv- Nandu tune kya magic kiya hai wo Aliya na Hume chodke kisi se nhi karti thi friendship par tune sirf ek baar Kahi aur wo maan gayi mujhe bhi tho kuch sikhao
Aliya- Dhruv wo kitna cute lag rahi hai .she is such a kid that I couldnt control myself. Aur she is like my little sister from now mai usse protect karungi. Ok Nandu.
We looked at Nandini and she was sniffing her nose was all red and she looked cute even while crying.
Cabir- hey Nandu don't cry come here
He took her in a brotherly hug.
Nandu- wo kya hai mujhe Ishu bhabhi ek didi jaise aur maa jaise pyaar karti hai aur aaj mujhe ek aur didi mil gayi tho mai rok nahi payi sorry
Manik- tumhare bhai hai?
Nandini - haa hai naa ar.. wo ek nahi do hai nahi bahut saara
Cabir: tho mere liye list me jagah hai kya
Her eyes glistened again listening to him and she cried in his embrace.
Nandini: haa jaroor hai bhai
Cabir: at last mujhe ek behen mil gayi wo kya hai na Nandu mai bahut handsome hoon na isliye koi bhi mujhe bhai nahi bulata tha par tune meri wish puri kardi
I rolled my eyes at him.
Nandini: Cabir bhai Tum bhi na Navu jaise filmy aur drama queen ho
Navya and Cabir looked at each other and blushed.
Mukthi: Nandu kya mai tumhe choti bula sakthi hoon?
Nandini: haa jaise man karte hai waise bhulao Mukthi.
Then the bell rang.
Navya: hai matarani Nandu bell Bach gaya Hume jaana hai guys sorry but we need to go we'll meet again day after tomorrow.
We all bid bye to them.
Then I drove off to home and was welcomed by my moms hug.
As usual my day came to an end.
********************
Navya outfit

 ********************Navya outfit

Aliya outfit

Mukthi outfit

Mukthi outfit

*********************Hope you are liking the story and who do you think is the classical singer

Hope you are liking the story and who do you think is the classical singer. I know it's not worth asking because come on yaar sabko patha hoga phir bhi let's wait maybe... umm you know maybe... your thinking wrong. Ok so just vote and your next update will reach you in no time. And do you like their outfits?? Pls let me know.
********************
Thanks yoursssssssss loving
Writer
********************