Chapter 10

(One year time skip)

Lara and Peter are celebrating their one year anniversary. Peter thought it would be a good idea if they went on a hot air ballon, Lara doesn't know anything about this just yet. 

"Baby you ready?"

"Just a minute Peter I need to grab my phone!"

Peter decided to wait in the car for her while she grabs her phone,"I'm ready now." Silence filled the car (not awkward silence) yet Lara chose to break it,"Where are you taking me Peter?' 

"It's a suprise Princess I can't reveal suprises like this." 

"Yes you can you just choosing not too," groaning at Peter finally giving up after a few more attempts.

~~~~~~

"A hot air balloon?" looking at Peter, "are you out of your mind!"

"No...at least I don't think so."

Peter helped Lara in first then climbing in himself and there they were in a hot air baloon ride. the sun was staring to set so Peter leaned in kising her plump pink lips," I love you Peter." Lara expressed as she pulled away smiling at him. 

"I love you 3000 Princess." kissing her once more.

They landed on the beach as Peter got first he made sure what he had set up was perfect

They landed on the beach as Peter got first he made sure what he had set up was perfect. He helped Lara out of the or the basket. "Close your eyes." Peter quicly lit p the candles,"Open."

There Peter was standing in the middle of  a lit up candle heart.

"Peter that looks gorgeous, you done this for us?"

"Princess I done it for you." Peter said that with all the love in him. He kissed her lips one again, but soon felt nothing. He fell forward down on the sand confused only to see dust on the sand that was left behind.

"Lara? Lara! Where are you?"
He looked around confused his girlfriend was gone yet there were dust on the floor as if it was her ashes that were left behind to toture him.

Peter's phone rang

"Mr Stark something bad happened!"

"Listen kid it's complicated. I got the while team here-"

"What happened-how did it-"

"That it you talking about kid, is Thanos.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N: Hey my lovely lovies sorry for the craby ending❤ I hope you enjoyed this. Have a great day! Like this if you want another fanfiction, just I'll make sure no craby endings😅

Bee ;)