Chapter 1

Why hello my lovely lovies!
...did that make any sense?Any way! If you new to my stories and I, I hope you enjoy this it's something different that I'm doing. Please do report if you notice someone has stolen my story. I don't usually write fanfictions, but I hope you like!
Let me hit it off with something spicey, my song Shicken tenders

Confessions.

Peter's POV

I walked down the hallway, rose's in my hand and a teddy in another. I couldn't wait I was going to finally ask MJ to be my girlfriend.

There she was, the girl I was finally confessing to her that I liked her. We've known each other for a while now, but I haven't had the guts to ask her even though I am the Spider-man.

Kevin and Ned helped me overcome my fear. "Hey Peter," she said waving at me, "What's going on?"

"I-I-I like you MJ and for a long time coming....Will be my girlfriend?"

She smiled widely, throwing her arms around my neck, "Yes!!"

"Yes!" I screamed letting her throwing a arm in the air, "Oh right...here you go." Blushinly I handed over the roses and teddy bear.

*Bell rings*

"Well time for class, you third period girlfriend," I joked winking at her.
~~~
I made my way to class taking a seat down next to Ned, my best pal. "So...did you tell her?"

"Yeah...I did."

"Nice! Did you get it?"

"Get what?"

"A kiss"

"What no!?" I quickly replied blushing

"Quite down class," walked in Aizawa our teacher. The door the open to reveal a girl, probably new. "You're late."

"Sorry I'm new here, I got lost," looking as if she didn't want us looking at her.

"Name."

"Lara Jean."

"Right take a seat Lara Jean next to Peter Parker."

She sat down next to me, "Hi I'm Lara, Lara Jean" shaking my hand.

"Peter, Peter Parker" shaking her hand back. Ned being and him feeling left out decided you be forward with her.

"And I'm Ned", putting out his hand. She looked away from me looking at him while giggling at him as I hit my head with my hand.