Chapter 4

At Lara's house

Peter's POV

We arrived at Lara's house we drove on my motorbike, it was starting to get cold at the time we were leaving so I gave her my football jacket so she doesn't get cold.

I made sure to scare her a little on the bike by going really fast just so she could hold me tighter and close to her

I made sure to scare her a little on the bike by going really fast just so she could hold me tighter and close to her. "My family can get a little crazy so good luck," she warned giving me a thumbs up.

I hope her dad isn't scary or else I'm in deep- her dad opened the door,"Hey kiddo,  how was school?"

"Good. Oh dad this is Peter Parker, he is in my Consumers Studies class. We have a project so we going to need the kitchen. Byeeee" she replied very quickly pushing her dad out of the kitchen.

I just stood there shaking my head while chuckling at her, "You really are something" I commented grinning at her.

"I guess so..."looking down trying to cover her little blush. We started making the brownies as she was adding the flour I decided to mess some on her face.

I couldn't tell if she was angry or- I started coughing to realise she through flour at my face too

I couldn't tell if she was angry or- I started coughing to realise she through flour at my face too. "I don't think you want to do that again."

"Oh really or what?"

"Or this!" I lunged at her, but tried causing us both to fall to the floor me on top of her. Face to face, we could feel each others breath on our faces, our lips barely toughing.

Finally I snapped out of my trance,"Oh...uh...sorry about that..."

"I-I-it's okay..."

We bother just stood the in silence, not daring too look at another. Finally we looked up, I pulled her closing towards me. Wrapping my arm around her wait lifting her head up with my hand so she could look at me. We learned into each other once again our lips daring to touch-

"Hey kiddo you don't perhaps- Oh!  Sorry I'm leaving!" Her dad shouted turning around leaving the kitchen once again.

We pulled away quickly acting as if nothing happened.

~~~
Time passed and we finally managed to master the brownies just like we would do in class.

Sadly it was time for me to go.

~~~
I couldn't stop thinking about her, however made me feel, how she was just being herself and having fun. I think I'm starting to like her...