Chapter 5

At school

Third persons POV

It was lunch time, Lara, Peter, Kevin and Ned were sitting together. They were having fun together by throwing their salads at each other at times. MJ was watching them, she staring to get angry at Peter for dumping her. Especially over a text, finally MJ stood up from her seat.

She started walking towards them, fuming it was like you could see steam coming out of her head. She reached the table, pulling Peter's shoulder back slapping him across the face.

"How dare you dump me for some slut! I thought you loved me!"

"Firstly MJ you cheated! Secondly just exactly what you said. You thought I loved you meaning I never did. I liked you MJ luckily I didn't love you."

MJ was silent she didn't know how to respond."If you done now MJ please leave you just causing a scene and making yourself look bad." Lara commented, waiting for MJ to leave.

Bell rings (lunch is over)

As everyone was leaving, "Wait Lara." Peter made sure that him and Lara were the last ones in the cafeteria.

"What's wrong Peter?"

"Want to cut class?"

"What?! No! Peter we can't do that."

"Come on we already late for class...come on Lara live a little" nudging her shoulder Peter tried convincing Lara Jean. The one of the school's good girls to bunk school.

"Fine...but only this once."

"Sure thing princess" Peter commented back winking at her and shooting his toothy smiles her way again.

"Princess?"

"Yeah, you're my princess."

"I never said I was yours."

"Well you wearing my football Jersey so...you're mine now Lara." Peter pulling her slowing towards him, just like before the lips about to touch...

And the did.

Lara Jean's POV

He kissed me! It feels so magical, like in those fairytales I use to read. I could feel the sparks between the two of us as our lips touched.

We pulled away trying to catch our breathe, our heads against one another's.

That was awesome!

"It was Princess"

"Did I just-"

"Yes you did" chuckling at her deep red blush that just made its way upon her face.

"You ready Princess?"

"Ye-yea-yeah"

We made our way down to his motorbike, he handed me his helmet helping me climb on after him.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"