CHAPTER 30 YOU SCREWED UP

Liam's POV
"Sir we have asked for CCTV footage , we will know where she is " my private investigator Told me ..
But I can't keep my self in silence it has been almost 24 hours and I don't know where the fuck she is

"Just find her , I will kill the person who did that to her" I screamed making him jump.
"Calm down Liam , we have to be patient , we have to look into her past a little bit" Mason said

"That... That man... What the fuck was his name??? Alison!! Alison!!!"
I saw as Alison enter living area , I was currently at my parents house ,  we can't go to her parents , it was too soon for Ravina to know everything  ...

I had this feeling she has to do something with it...
Call it my gut feeling or what...

"What was his name... That bastard who.... She dated at college" I asked her

"Max? Do you think he is behind all this?" She asked
"Why don't you think?"
"Sam dated someone , and that bastard kidnapped her?"

"Mason not now " Alison and I yelled at same time

"That stone blood" he muttered.

"I don't think so he can... He is a looser "
"Well did she tell you how he tried to rape her?" I asked and her eyes went wide...

Trying to calm my breathe down I slowly took deep breathes

"I will try to find where he is brother , but I don't think so he can go that nuts." Alison said while reaching for her phone.

"Sir" we all turn around to see the investigator standing at door , I gestured him to come.

"Sir , we have found a footage , but I would tell you the person who hit her on head , the face was hidden from camera.
Also I guess your wife knew who the person was"  As soon as he informed me I was on my feet.

"Sir she was talking to that person , may I ask was she going to meet someone?"
"Her ... Wait ... She went there to see her sister, but she denied meeting her saying she never came" I started doubting on Ravina she can't be that low...

"Sir we , would like to call her at police station for her statement "
This is the footage ,may be  you could recognise the person "

We started looking at video infront of us and after new minutes shock was all over are faces

"That is Ravina .... Oh hell... She told me... They didn't met" I yelled , I can't believe she lied.

"I am not going to leave her , what is her problem with Sam" Mason yelled and went out of the house.

I and Alison follow behind him , but he was fast.
We catch up him with another car and soon reached Sam's house .

"Ravina" Mason was shouting like a tiger roaring.
"Ravina , get the fuck down here" he yelled in frustration

"Mind your language son , she is resting" I swear if she wasn't Sam's mother I would have loathed her
"Oh wow mom , of course she must be resting , she is not well and all , it doesn't matter to you Sam is missing right?" Mason yelled at her

"You have no right to talk to me that way .... You don't know what I am going through , finally I got my one daughter and another is missing" she yelled back tears falling down

"Yeah , sure you are" Mason said sarcastically
"Ravina" he again yelled
As she came down I ran towards her holding her wrist tightly

"What are you doing Liam" I heard her mother screaming

"What I should have done" Mason yelled and slapped Ravina hard enough that I flinched leaving her hand and she fell on her ass

"Where is Sam?"
"What are you talking Mason , I don't know"

"Oh... Seriously stop acting Ravina , I knew you was up to something don't act" Mason yelled

"Listen , just tell me where Sam is and I will not let police near you" I begged her ... More than furious I was concern about Sam , she is the only girl who can tell me her whereabout.

"I don't know " she pleaded.
"We have seen the footage , and I have informed police , you will tell them the truth and we will find Sam , if I didn't get my Sister -in- law in good condition , I promise Ravina I will beat shit out of you" Alison roared.

"I---- please -- I just wanted to save my husband" Ravina Sobbed...

"You---you know where Sam is?"   Mrs King yelled at her.
"He asked me to bring Sam and he will leave Caleb , I --- I just wanted my husband back"

"You screwed up " was all I said

......................
A/n
Hey people , thanks for every single person who is enjoying this , it is coming to an end and I know there are loopholes , but its my first attempt.
As soon as I end The Revenge Marriage , I will edit this one.

And yeah I am in a hurry to finish this one.

And thank you once again people for adding, liking my book😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘