Chapter 3

DDnovels
Chapter 3

Death is also a part of Life. All living things faces death. It's whether you'll die early or you'll live longer. And for me, I'm not afraid to die or even with death. Because the fact that we will all die never really scares me.

I don't know why Juliette kept on asking me and building up a topic about death. It's either she doesn't wanna die young or she doesn't want the idea of dying. It's really weird of her.

We've merely been seeing each other for the past 2 weeks now. Always staying and hanging out on my happy place - the hill. And, for the past 2 weeks i became indeed so fond of her. My first impression of her changed, from that crazy girl to a loving and sweet woman.

I didn't even get dull moments with her. She never runs out of stories. She always has a story to tell, but even though It's always the same i still constantly listens to her.

" tapos iyon nga. Tumakas ako kay grandpa. Dumaan pa ako sa bakuran only to find out that it's lock. Wala akong choice kung hindi akyatin iyong gate. And when he sees me galit na galit siya. " that was the fifth time she told me that story. She even laugh her lungs out. But i still find it funny whenever she's talking. Nakakatuwa siyang tignan.

" tapos anong ginawa mo? " tanong ko kahit alam ko na ang sasabihin niya.

Tumalon ako at tumakbo nang tumakbo pero hinabol ako ng aso kaya iyak ako ng iyak.

" Tumalon ako at tumakbo nang tumakbo kaya ayon hinabol ako ng aso kaya umiyak ako ng umiyak. " she said while laughing. I smiled.

" ikaw naman mag kwento. Pagod na ako. " hinihingal na sabi niya. I noticed that she easily gets tired even while talking. Strange. I don't know why?

" ang daldal mo kasi. " kinurot ko siya sa pisngi na ikinagulat niya bago pamulhan ng mukha at sumimangot sa akin.

We are currently lying here at the hill. Near a mango tree. Watching the clear sky and the birds flying freely like they own the world. And sometimes looking at the city below us. Kitang kita ang siyudad sa itaas ng burol na ito kaya ito ang paborito kong lugar. Away from the city, away from the crowds. Away from the noises that the people make.

Tumagilid siya at humarap sa akin. Nakahiga ako habang ginawa kong unan ang kamay ko. Siya naman itinukod ang kamay niya sa gilid ng ulo niya at nakaharap sa akin.

" kwentuhan mo ako. About sayo." she said while looking at me. Nag isip ako bigla. Haven't i told her everything already?

" what about me?" taka kong tanong.

" about sa buhay mo. Sa trabaho mo. Sa jowa mo. Hehe. " she really giggled at her last statement. That last one is the topic she is most interested about. I can sense it whenever we are talking.

" jowa? " i act puzzled.

" jowa. Girlfriend. "

" why you became so interested? " i tease her. Pinamulhan siya ng pisngi sa sinabi ko. Cute!

" wala lang. Gusto ko lang malaman. " nahihiyang sabi niya at bumalik sa pagkaka-higa.

" just like i told you, i stayed at San Francisco. That's where i run our family business. Together with my dad, but i have my own house there. And about the girlfriend. You already know its not my thing. " I frankly told her, just like i always do and she frowned and this is the part i like. Whenever i told her that i don't want to have a girlfriend she always frowns. " but if given a chance. I'll try to be in a relationship. " i added. Her eyes widen.

" talaga? " napaharap siya muli sa akin.

" hmmmm. Ikaw? "

" ako? " utal pang sabi niya pointing her finger to herself. I smirked. She's so cute.

" oo. Ikaw. "

" gusto mo akong maging girlfriend? " she even pointed her finger to herself. I just laughed. I really find her innocence cute.

" no. What I'm saying is. ikaw. What about you? "

" psh. Akala ko kung ano na." bulong niya habang naka nguso.

" don't imagine things, miss. Ang bata mo pa para ligawan ko. " i ruffled her hair and pinched the tip of her nose.

" I'm turning 18 next week. "

" so? "

" hindi na ako minor. "

" and? "

" and, nasa tamang edad na ako." nakaiwas ng matang sabi niya habang nilalaro ang mga daliri niya.

" do you like me? " i asked her but surprisingly she nods. I looked at her in disbelief. I'm only teasing her but it looks like she's taking it seriously. " you do? " napaupo ako ng biglaan at hinarap siya.

" hindi ba obvious? " medyo pabulong na sabi niya. Nakaiwas pa rin siya ng tingin at kahit nakadungaw na ako sakanya ay ibinaling niya sa kanan ang tingin niya. Matagal ko siyang tinignan. She's really beautiful and hard to resist but she's too young. And my mom would kill me if she finds out that I'm hitting on her.

" why? " umayos ako ng upo. There's this thing inside of me that when i look at her i can't help myself from staring and sometimes wanting to kiss her. Shit! Not this girl please. She's just 17 and you're what? 26? Damn child abuse!

It's not that i don't like her. In fact, she really caught my attention from the very beginning, but, i know myself. I don't do relationships. I do sex. And i don't want her to be one of my fubu. She's too precious to be played or toyed.

" i don't know. Parang ang safe ko lang palagi kapag kasama kita. Parang malaya ako sa lahat. Parang mas nararamdaman kong tao ako. May pakiramdam at kayang maging masaya. " walang ano ano'y sabi niya. She sincerely said that with a smile on her face while looking at me. " it really felt different when I'm with you. Ang layo sa kung anong buhay meron ako. Nakakalimutan ko ang lahat-lahat. Parang tayo lang ang natitirang tao sa mundo. " she's looking directly into my eyes.

" ah----i---haha. I c-cant find a words to say. " napakamot pa ako sa kilay habang naiiwas ang tingin ko sakanya. Sa sobrang lalim niyang tumingin ay na-asiwa ako at nahiya bigla.

" it's okay. I'm not forcing you to like me though. Just don't stop me from liking you. Okay na ako 'don. " i don't know where the hell my strength go. I felt weak and can't even utter a word. My heart even skips its beat. Napaka straight forward naman ng babaeng ito. Back in San Francisco everytime a girl confess to me i literally make my way on her then dump her also right after. But with her? Damn! Where are your balls dude? She's fresh and young! Anyone would dig unto girls like that! But yes! Respect. You are learning to respect a woman. Fuck!

Tumayo siya bigla at pinagpag ang pantalon niya. " it's getting late. I'm sure nasa bahay niyo na sina manang at hinahanap ako. Tumakas na naman ang suwail niyang alaga. Haha. " she faced me and she reaches her hand at me. " tara na. Tumayo ka na dyan. Para kang timang na nakatulala. First time siguro na may babaeng nag confess sayo. Hahaha. Don't worry. Kwits lang tayo. First time ko rin mag confess. Ahahaha. "

Fuck you strength! Where the hell did you go! I just curse on myself.