Being Attacked/Kidnapped

Randy & Nikki:
Colleen were in Nikki locker room watching Randy vs Shinsuke for the United States Champion. They heard an knock on the door, when  the door opened only to Maryse. Maryse tries to kidnapped Colleen but failed to by Nikki attacking Maryse.

Roman & Brie:
Roman and Brie were in a mixed Tag Team match until they were interrupted by Samoa Joe and Liv Morgan saying that they had kidnapped Birdie as she was heard screaming for her mom and  dad. Both Brie and Roman left the ring and went backstage. As they were looking for her they heard her screaming Roman had kicked the door open and attacked Samoa & Liv.

Finn & Bayley:
After Sasha told Finn and Bayley that Aedan were attacked and kidnapped they were very angry and upset. They started to looking for him and when they found him, he had bruises on his arm. It made them even more angrier and attack them for hurting him.

Dean & Renee:
Dean and Renee had look everywhere for DJ and he were upset as Renee were scared of could happned. As they was searching for they saw him running down the hall crying and screaming as Corey were Chasing him Dean stop Corey in his tracks and attacking him for kidnapping his son.

Seth & Sasha:
After Seth and Sasha won the match against Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman, they had invited Kassidy into the ring as they were celebrating the victory until the lights went of. When it came back on Kassidy had been kidnapped. As they went backstage they had ask their co-workers where's Kassidy and who took her. When they told them they began to walk where they was and begin beat them up as Kassidy sat there crying.

AJ Lee & AJ Styles:
Kylie were backstage with AJ Lee while AJ were in match. All of sudden Daniel Bryan, and Stephanie had grabbed her. As AJ trying to get her back Karl run as fast as he could to get to the ring and tell AJ. When he gets backstage he rush where AJ and Kylie were and started attacking Daniel.

CmP & Becky:
Becky & Ronda never gotten along so Ronda decided to kidnapped Nolan. When someone told Becky that Ronda had took Nolan. The first place Becky look first was Ronda's locker room, but they wasn't there. Becky began to beat the h*ll out of Ronda once she finding them in her car and after she got done with Becky had  Nolan before Ronda could drive off.

Charlotte & Daniel:
Charlotte had been searching for Scarlett for an half hour. She was looking for her everywhere. When she finally found her she attacks Sonya and left with Scarlett as Sonya lays there in pain.

Matt & Lita:
Both Lita & Matt was in catering with Jacob eating until Edge had grabbed Jacob as Lita were attacked by Mickie as Lita finally getting her revenge Matt had chasing Edge down the hall. When Matt grabbed Jacob and sat him down he was throwing punching Edge left and right.

Jeff & Trish:
Jeff, Trish were in Jeff's locker room playing with Angel until they heard the door open they had been attacked and Angel was being kidnapped. For 30 minutes of searching they still in pain and while they saw Angel they attacked them.

Naomi & John:
Naomi had an match against Mandy Rose for Smackdown Women's Championship and John were backstage with Danielle and out of nowhere  Miz had took her from John's arm but it was to late for Miz and when John got Danielle he got Miz with uppercut and left without saying a word.

Paige & Sami:
Sami were backstage with Paige and Sebastian getting ready for his match against Baron Corbin, but some how Baron find not to wrestle Sami snatched Sebastian away from Paige. While she started yelling and screaming both Paige and Sami had caught up with him and Sami began attacking him while Paige were holding Sebastian crying