What Her Parents Think Of Him

Randy: Nikki's father wasn't a fan of Randy and was afriad that he was going to hurt her and gets a little aggressive. But along as he see how happy they were together he will be okay with it.

Roman: Her parents had invited them for dinner. They had fell in love with him and tells him how they was happy to see Brie happy and found someone who's love her as they do.

Finn: Her Parents adored Finn. They love how he makes her happy. He gotten really close to them. They had begged him to call them his mom dad.

Dean: At first Renee parents thought he wasn't the one for her but once they got to know him they had welcomed Dean into the family.

Seth: They fall in love with Sasha the first day they met. They would tell Seth about Sasha's childhood and she would smile and get a little embarrassed as they were telling it.

AJ: They were invited to her parents . As they got to her parents driveway AJ got a bit nerves. AJ Lee tries to calm down and tells him that everything will be ok and they will love him. Soon as ring their doorbell her father had opened it greeted and welcome them in. After dinner they talked more and watching movies.

CM Punk: At first they were skeptical about him dating Becky. One day when they were at her father birthday party they seen show sweet and kind he is to her.

Jeff:
Jeff and Trish were in her hometown for an PPV. Before the show started Jeff wanted meet her parents. Her mother had text that her and Trish's father in the building want her to meet up with them. Once they finally saw her parents smiled and rush to get to them. After Trish introduce Jeff, him and her father starts talking to each l until the show begins.

Matt: Her parents approve of their relationship. They love how charming, kind, polite he was. They had told Matt that they couldn't wait for him to be their son-in-law and grandparents.

Daniel: Ric and her mom were little worried about Charlotte dating Daniel. After they seen her happy they were happy and begin to fell in love with him

Sami: They love Sami as much as they love Paige. Sami would tell them how much he loves her and would do anything to make her happy. Paige love how Sami gets along with her parents.

John: Naomi's mom were very happy that her and John. Her dad was bit upset at first but when she told her that he makes her happy. He finally accept him into the family