14

(Not publishing the next till king's birthday)
Nila's POV
I woke up and I wasn't in kings arms but I was feeling hype cuz so I played twerking music. I started twerking and king came behind me and danced with me. Once the song came off king picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started kissing me and I bit my lip and kissed him. I got on top of king and took his clothes off as well as mine.

I wasted no time in riding him making him groan. "Damn you tight." He said. I continued to ride him making him cum inside me. I wasn't really worried about the fact that he came in me because I usually don't get pregnant from it.

King and me took a shower and brushed our teeth. I put on my outfit
Nila's outfit

I got something to eat and waited for King to come downstairs

I got something to eat and waited for King to come downstairs. King came downstairs 5 minutes later. "I gotta go on set today." He said. "Ight." I said. We got in the car and king started playing 'ms capalot- Polo G.

" if you want it then you got it girl your wish is my command." He sung. "And you just take em off I'm the one that wear the pants." He sung while grabbing my chin. "I knew you was gon be mine before we ever spoke, you know bout the life I'm living, you know bout the guns I tote." He sung while kissing me.

"And you walk around untouched cuz they know I'll do the most." He sung as I smiled. I started blushing. After the son came off we pulled up on set.

King was doing great on set. He came up to me looking a lil upset. "What's wrong." I said while grabbing his chin. "They want me to kiss someone for a scene in the show." He said while putting his head down as I rolled my eyes. "Get out my face guillory." I said. I'm only really mad cuz he might have to keep kissing her if he mess up. I called him back over to me.

"You better make this a one timing scene." I said while looking at him sternly. He nodded his head and tried to kiss me but I moved and pointed to the stage. "Go." I said. I put in headphones and got on my phone, I looked up because I thought they were done but when I looked up, she kept messing up on purpose. I started rolling my eyes.

I guess king knew that I was getting very mad so he ran over to me. "Calm down, imma talk to her and let her know that she need to do this right cuz I got a girl." He said. King walked over there and did just as he said. They finished the scene and I was mean mugging her completely.

We left after they were down. I got in the car and listened to music with my headphones in. "You alright." He said. "Mhm." I said. "No your not." He said. "Can I just go home." I said. He pulled off and a few minutes later we arrived home. I took a shower and went to bed with my robe on. I guess king slept downstairs because he knew I was mad.

When I woke up, there was a big ass teddy bear in the bed and a big heart with chocolate in it on the bed. I smiled. I looked on the night stand and there was a note.