9

Nila's POV
She came in and told us what was wrong with me. The doctor said that I had food poisoning, she gave me medicine to take. I looked at king and he looked a little upset. We left and signed out. We got in the car and king sighed. "I guess you were right." He said.

"I'm sorry that things didn't work out how you wanted it to work out." I said. "Maybe it's for the best." He said. "Maybe we should be stable before we have a baby." I said. "What you mean?" He said. "Like... maybe we should have a house, both have cars and not be in high school, we should also wait till we got time to stay home with a baby." I said.

"Your right." He said. "I love you." I said. "I love you to." King said. " I'm staying the night at your house." I said. "Ight, I got t-shirts you can wear." He said. I nodded. I texted my mom and Mia that I was staying the night at king's house,

After 15 minutes we pulled in king's driveway. We got out and king locked the car and unlocked the house. When we got inside he locked the door and went upstairs. I sighed and grabbed some snacks. I walked in kings room and I grabbed some stuff to take a shower.

—-

I got out the shower and sat on the bed. I saw king looking up houses. "You like this one?" He said.

"Yea but I wish it was bigger

"Yea but I wish it was bigger." I said. "Then I'll look for a bigger house" he said. "Look at this one." He said.

"That's to big

"That's to big." I said. "Like my dick." He said. I slapped his arm. He laughed. "Ight I'll look  for another one." He said. "Ouu what about this one."