3

Nila's POV
??: you fucking liar, you know who I am. Just be ready for round 2.

I stopped texting the number and I got ready for school.

Nila's outfit

I walked downstairs and put my headphones in and started listening to music

I walked downstairs and put my headphones in and started listening to music. I gave my mom a hug and waited for my Mia. We walked outside and got in kings car. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Me and king were matching kinda.

Kings outfit

I smiled and looked at him

I smiled and looked at him. "You tried to match me" I said. "No you tried to match me." He said laughing. "No I didn't cuz I didn't see your outfit." I said to him. "I had my outfit on before you." He said. I started laughing. "Y'all would be a cute couple." Mia said. "We just best friends" I said. We pulled into the school parking lot and and got out the car. We walked to class and sat were we normally sat at.

Korie came in and sat down obviously rolling her eyes at us. A new girl walked in the classroom and sat next to korie they started talking a lot and then they looked at king and me and started pointing. I rolled my eyes and started doing my work.

—-
We walked out the school to go home and korie and the new girl ran after me and started jumping me. Mia, trey and king ran over to us and started pulling them off me. Mia started fighting the new girl and I started fighting korie.

I punched her in her stomach and she started holding her stomach. I started punching her in her face not caring were I hit her. I got up and started kicking her wherever I could kick her at. King pulled me off of her and I saw blood everywhere. I tried to run back to her but king grabbed me and put me in the car.

I silently looked out the window the whole time. King pulled up to my house and he got out with me and I hugged him and broke down. "I'm so sorry Nila." He said while holding me tight.

"It's not your fault." I said. "Yes it is because I brought her into your life by dating her. I swear imma kill her just for you." He said."you don't gotta do that." I said pulling away from the hug.

"Go get dressed and get ready" He said lifting my chin up. "For what?" I said "we're going to sky zone and another place." King said. I nodded. "I'll be back when your done." He said. I hugged him one more time. King put his hand on my chin and French kissed me. He pulled away and I hugged him on one more time.

I walked inside and started thinking about what just happened. I don't know if I was supposed to like the kiss but I did. I kinda got butterflies in my stomach when we kissed. It may just be the fact that he has been there for me and that there was a meaning behind the kiss.

I got dressed and freshened up.

Nila's outfit

I walked downstairs and called king to come pick me up

I walked downstairs and called king to come pick me up. King came in 5 minutes and I hopped in his car and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Heyy" I said smiling. "Hey best friend." King said while kissing my forehead.

— we arrived at sky zone and we got out. We walked in and did everything we had to do in order to play. Me and king played basketball and of course he won. We did flips and we hopped in the foam pit.

—-
We got in the car and went to Applebee's and ate. King and I ordered our food. Once we got our food king kept looking at me. "Why you staring so much." I said laughing. "Cuz you're beautiful and my best friend is better than yours."

King pulled out of Applebee's and we drove to my house. Must have been sleeping the whole time because when I woke up King was carrying me up the stairs. I patted him to let him know that I was up but he still carried me to my room. I hopped off of him and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

King picked me up again and put me on the bed and kissed me on my forehead. I hugged him one more time. King closed my door and left out my house. I texted king.

Nye🤪💜: I'm not going to school tomorrow.
King👑: well I'm coming stay the night and I'm not going to school either.
Nye🤪💜: Ight.

I stayed up and waited for king to come. King came back like a hour later. King came cuddled with me while we watched "kicks". "You did so good in that movie." I did facing toward him. "Yea but it took awhile to make." He said while chuckling. "It was worth it" I said looking into his eyes. "Yea I agree." He said looking into my eyes as well. We were both staring into each other's eyes. King leaned forward and so did I, I got in top of him and we had started an intense make out session until he pulled away.

I don't know if this is right. Why do I keep doing this? What is this feeling? Aren't we just best friends?

I shrugged it off and looked at the ceiling. It was dead silence in the room except the sound of kicks playing on the tv. "Is what we're doing wrong?" I asked. "No it just depends" he said. "On what?" I said while looking at him. "I don't even know" he said looking at me. I nodded and cuddled into his arms "goodnight bestie I love you" I said "goodnight best friend I love you more." He said while kissing me on my forehead.

As I was falling asleep I saw the unknown number calling me. I picked up the phone and answered.

To be continued...