4

Nila's POV
I answered the phone and heard korie's voice. "You fucking kicked me in the stomach!!" She said while screaming. I tried to get out of Kong's grip because he was sleeping. As soon as I was almost out of his grip he woke up and saw me on the phone. I guess he heard korie yelling so he took the phone.

"Your not gonna do shit to her." He said yelling in the phone. He put the phone on speaker so I could hear what was going on "She Got what's coming for her." She said. "Hopefully you got hittas" king said and he hung up the phone.

King started pacing the floor. I got a message from korie telling me that she could get me killed. I sat on the bed and starting crying. King walked over to me and hugged me tightly. He got his stuff and went in Mia's room and got trey.

Jahking POV
Me and trey walked to my car and got in. Explained everything to him and I called up my homies. I explained what happened to them and we al made sure we had our guns loaded and we pulled up on the street korie lived on.

As we were passing her house we all started shooting at the house. We heard a scream and we pulled off and I dropped everyone off while me and trey drove out of town and got a hotel.

A week later

Nila's POV
I haven't seen king in a week and he hasn't answered my calls or texts. Korie is still in the hospital because she got shot in her head. Apparently she's in a coma and she will survive.

I haven't been going to school because I only want to go if king goes with me. I sat in my room crying the whole time. Today was no different. My mom came in.

Nila and Mia's mom

"He'll be back Nila" my mom said while hugging me

"He'll be back Nila" my mom said while hugging me. "It's me fault" I said while crying. "It's not your fault. You didn't tell him to leave." My mom said. I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you" I said. She nodded and walked out. Mia has been sad to. We barely come out of our room.

Jahking POV
I pulled up to the house. Me and trey got out and went inside. My mom ran up to us and hugged us.

King and trey's mom

"Y'all better not leave me like that again

"Y'all better not leave me like that again." My mom said while wiping tears from her eyes. Farrah came running from her room. (Guys I forgot to add Farah at the beginning)
(Farah is the girl behind king)

 (Guys I forgot to add Farah at the beginning) (Farah is the girl behind king)

Farah hugged me and trey. "I missed you guys so much." Farah said. I hugged her and gave her 100 dollars. "I missed you more" I said while going sit at the island. "Me and trey are gonna sleep at nila and Mia's house." I said while hugging and kissing my mom on the cheek. She nodded and I went go get clothes.

Nila's POV
I got a text from king saying 'I'm sorry but it was worth it' I looked at the text and just cried. I had my neon lights on and I played Xxxtentacion in my headphones. A hour later my mom came in my room. I took my AirPods out.

"Someone wants to see you" she said I shrugged and my mom left my room and came back and behind her was king. I ran over to him so quick. I broke down and my mom left my room. King kissed all over my face and I kissed him on his cheek.

We sat in my bed and king took out a bag. "What is itt." I said. "Look in it." I pulled out a small box and in side it was a necklace with my name on it

" I pulled out a small box and in side it was a necklace with my name on it

I started crying and hugged king. "Open the rest." He said. I pulled out a pillow with me and King's name on it.

 I pulled out a pillow with me and King's name on it

I smiled and hit king with the pillow. He started laughing and then I tried to hit him again but he started hugging me. "I'm so sorry for leaving you" He said while sitting on the bed. "It's alright I'm sure it was for a good reason."

We cuddled like always and watched Netflix. "I got a new role" king said. "I wanna know about it."  I said while turning to look at him. "Well the show is called on my block and I'll be playing latrelle, he the bad guy in the tv show." He said while smiling. "Your always the bad guy" I said. "Sometimes I like being the bad guy." He said. "All I gotta say is I'm coming with you on set." He said. "Farah might come sometimes" I said.

I smiled and got back cuddled with him and watched 'smartass' I laughed at the parts jahking was in. "How does it feel to do crack." I said mocking the movie. "I ain't do crack." He said while laughing.

I started wondering why king left. I sighed and sat up. "What's wrong?" King said. "I'm just wondering..." I said looking at him. "What are you wondering about?" He said picking me up and putting me on top of him.

"I'm wondering why you and trey left all of us for a week and didn't even call or text us."

To be continued...