"Come on Girls get up! Get up! another round, Last round to be exact." Kyle said as he pulled Jennie to stand while Jisoo is pulling Chaeyoung to us. We're now at the YG Building practicing for our World Tour. It's our general rehearsal for the flow of the Concert from top to bottom. Yes, the "Another Round" he's saying is the flow of the concert. Tiredness is all over in our faces but we still manage to stand up for the last round he's saying. I looked at Jennie, she's just wearing a sports bra and sweat pants, showing her sexy fucking curves and her toned stomach. I blushed big time when i remembered how i saw her sexy naked back.

"Lisa-yah? C'mon i want to finish this badly im so tired" Jisoo unnie called me that bring me back to life. She pointed at my assigned position signals me to go there quick.

----

"Very good! That's how you rock a concert! You guys are ready for your World Tour!" Kyle said and give us all high fives. We exhaustedly lay our tired bodies on the floor and sigh.

"That was exhausting, i can't feel my legs anymore" Chaeyoung said, she laid beside me.

"I don't want to go home, i'll sleep here in the floor instead" Jennie said and lay at me. Yes! At me! She's now on top of me.

"Im not a floor Jennie" I laughingly said. She smiled and face me.

"Then i'll sleep on top of you" She said that made me blush. She'll be the death of me i swear. I can feel my heart now beating so fast.

"Jeez Jennie, your words" Jisoo unnie said with a disgust face. Jennie just laugh at Jisoo unnie's reaction

"C'mon guys, let's head home. Im so tired"

----

"Hana-dul-set" Jisoo unnie whispered for us to introduce ourselves in unison.

"Annyeong haseyo Blackpink imnida" We all said. Blinks starts to scream and shout when we speak. I waved at them cause it's too overwhelming that many people came to our first concert here in Korea. If im able to hug them one by one i'll gladly do it.

"Nyeong-an im Jisoo"

"Annyeong im Jennie"

"Im Rosé"

"Hi, im Lisa" We greeted after we finished performing Ddu-du-ddu-du and Boombayah.

"Woooow! You guys are awesome, you know what? We didn't expect that many blinks will come at our first concert here Korea. Thank you for the support you guys giving us" Chaeyoung said, as she continues to talk to the blinks. It is Jennie's cue to go back and prepare for her Solo. I looked at Jennie at the back of Chaeyoung and hold her hand before she go back to the stage. She looked at me also.

"Hey, be careful don't run you might stumble on the floor arasso?" I said and rub my thumb in her hands. She smiled and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Alright, gotta go" She said and starts to walk fast to the back stage. I blushed but i blushed more when i heard a loud scream. I think they saw us when Jennie kissed me on my cheeks.

After a minute or two, the staffs signaled us that Jennie is ready. I poke at Jisoo who's entertaining to the fans. She looked at me and nods.

"So guys we'll introduce you our very charming, very caring and very cute? JENNIE" Then we exit and the Solo's intro came. I watched her perform at the back and she's definitely slaying the stage. I can't help myself not to watch and dance at the same time.

"What the heck Lisa, you already memorized the steps?" Jisoo unnie said cause she saw me dancing. I just laugh and continue to watch

"Why you still here? You should prepare cause your solo performance is next to Chaeyoung" I said not looking at her cause my eyes were all over Jennie.

"Aish! Okay okay. Prepare yourself too, you'll dance seductively infront of Blinks" She said playfully and run. I just realize that i'll dance that but just like what Kyle said Be Professional! Time flies fast and it's already my turn. I step at the floor, the lights were still off so the blinks still didn't see me. I looked at the 3 girls in my back.

"Yah Lisa! Fighting!" Jisoo unnie said.

"You can do it!" Chaeng also said.

"Slay the floor Lisa-yah" Jennie said. I laugh and hugged them before i go back.

"You ready?" Our staff asked me, i just nod and he starts to play the song and the lights we're starting to light up in red as expected.

Blinks starts to scream and shout when the lights focused on me as i start the dance. The screams and shouts became lower when i starts to perform. I looked at them and they're just watching me while in shocked. Then swalla came, the fans again start to scream nonstop, after swaying and dancing my solo performance. I ran back to the 3 girls who were already dressed. And they're jumping when then saw me running towards them.

"Oh my gosh Lisa! You literally rock the stage!" Chaeyoung meet me with a hug until the unnies hugged us too.

"Thank youuu. I love you guys" I said and run to the dressing room and change my outfit. We perform well the rest of the concert and im so happy that the Day 1 is a success. Jennie cried when we performed Stay of course im there to comfort her. I almost cry but thanks to my toughness i didn't. She said that she's so overwhelmed that the Day 1 is a success and what more to the next days? Im so thankful that the blinks we're always there for us.

A/N: To the bottom of my heart. Im really really sorry for the late update. Just busy from Family Matters. I'll make it up to you guys continue to support CTSG
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!