chapter 3:Protect Anna

Anna was horrified because Fin was dragging him while holding her wrist.

"Fin.. stop these please....let me go!"

Anna said in a low but forceful voice.

Anna wiggled his hand but she failed.

"O.k.! Will you stop trying to escape because we both know here you can't because your weak!"

Fin said while looking to Anna straight to her eyes.

Anna can't help it but to cry.She already know it.She's always a laughing stock to the people.She's ugly,too thin and a horrible teen ager.There's no need for a reminder.

"I know! NOW.LEAVE.ME.ALONE.FIN.why can't all of you do that.Why can't you.treat me as an invisible."

They were at the football field,away from the crowd.

"Then.Why.Anna?why you let us insult you.bully you and do a funny things to you.Why don't you fight back? Huh? Now tell me why you let you,your mother abuse you?why don't you run away and leave your mother.You are old Anna you can live independently by your own!look at yourself.Your a mess you were trying to hide all the bruises that your mother have done but you can't deny the fact that I can always hear you begging for your mother's mercy because we were just freaking neighbor!"

Anna studied Fins face.

Shock was written to Anna's face.

She can't believe it Fin was talking to him seriously and was furious because of her situation.

"Then why were you bullying me?huh!? Tell me! You scumbag!"

Fin sighed.

"Because I want you to fight back Anna, and I want you to stand for yourself I want you to be brave.You know what,It was'nt your fault Anna.Don't live from the past live in the present and be a woman"

Fin said in a serious but slow voice.

Then Anna stop crying and ask Fin.

"But how c-can I d-do it? I - I'am a messed.I don't even know how to stand for myself.I -I -I'm always a looser.......and I think that is enough,also we will graduate soon."

Anna stand up and leave Fin alone in the bleacher.

"Then I will help you Anna! I will protect you from now on"

………………………………………............

09-27-14