Chapter 2:Anna went to school

Anna woke up early to do her daily routine:

*To cook-√

*Clean all the latter that her precious mother did last night-√

*Clean all the household chores-√

*wake her mother-√

*accept all the colorful words from her mothers precious mouth- √ as always.

After she do all her rituals she watch her reflection on the mirror and trying to  cover all the bruises and calm herself first.

She bid her mother a goodbye and try to kiss her mother's cheek but she received a slap instead.

Anna walks only from home to her school.Her school is not that far though.

Anna look outside from the window while sitting.Enjoying the view-watching the trees as it dance freely,the cold breeze of the air touch her cheeks,she can really feel that the christmas is fast approching and she cant wait for christmas for christmas it is  her favorite holiday- before-her father died.She does'nt care anymore for christmas because all she can remember when it's christmas is how she kills her father-that it is her entire fault,she is the reason why her mother change,she loathed herself forever.She is now in grade 10 and she can't wait to finish her highschool life.She use to love school,but now all she can think about school is hell.

"Anna! A penny for your thoughts? Mind us to share what is your plan this coming christmas? Because all your classmates already made their part.Maybe we can listen to your version.Would it be nice?"

Her teacher ask her in a sweet voice.

She imagine her teacher is a talking cotton candy.And she laugh on her thought.

She stand up and scratch her head.

"Ahmm....wait for santa clause"

She answered in a flat voice.

All her classmates laugh.

"Seriously Anna are you grade a 10 or a toothfairy hopeless"

Britney said to her.Britney is a "B".That's what come to her mind when she saw britney walk around  or talk."B" for Brat Bitch Booty poop and all the "B" words.

"Ahmm...I change my mind I want a "BRITNEY CLAUSE" than Santa clause now.I can see that jobs suits to you"

All her classmates laugh.The bell ring and Britney and the "B" girls puppy wereb eyeing her intently.

"Mark my words dear Anna I'm your worst Santa"

With that britney left.

Anna went to canteen and buy some foods for her lunch.

Anna sit on the corner of the canteen where no one can notice her presesence.Where Fin's group is far far away.She loathed Fin's group for they were also bully and she was always the target on Fins dart.Fin started to bully her when Anna accidentally bump to Finn-not to mention the queen of all the clumsyness.And Fin,unfortunately fell to the ground,whith that dumb reason Anna now was on the hot sit.Fin also Anna's- well good neighbor.Anna live next to the Mauro family Fin's family.

Anna's mother and Fin's mother were friends.

Anna was eating peacefully when.somebody's tap her back.She stop eating for a while and trying to find out whose the intruder but she was too late to find out who it is and continue on what she was doing.

"Hey! Free throw to Anna everyone!"

Anna heard Britnet yell.

She was about to stand up and walk but turns out she was too late for half of the student's were throwing at her.

She tried to protect herself.Suddenly she heard Fin's voice.

"Back off everyone! She's mine and mine alone!"

She heard Britney gasp and so everybody.Everyone's started to gossip.

"What? You can't do that Fin!"

"Watch me I can"

…………………………………………………

09-23-14

Enjoy!