The truth

"Katsuki's POV
I was sitting in class when the nerd stands up and screams "Fuck this!"

I immediately get up from my seat take him by the hand and lead him out of the classroom. I take him to the bathroom and place him on the counter. "So Deku, what the fuck?"

"I hate class." He says with a blank stare as if he thought that was known by all. "I also love you." AHA WTF! is this boi on drugs? did a villain attack him? is he okaaay?

Hey author here. This escalated faster than I wanted it to.

I stand here staring at him waiting for him to laugh and say it was a joke but that never happens. Then he falls off the counter and onto the floor after passing out.

Izuku's POV
I wake up in the recovery room with Kacchan sitting in a chair next to the bed I'm in. What the frik happened. All I remember is coming across a man dressed in all black and him saying that everything I say will be the truth for 3 hours... oh shoot. I told the truth for three hours... and kacchan is sitting next to me... I told the truth to him. I told him, that I love him. Ahahahaha shit. Deku made and oopsie and said a bad word.

"Oi, deku, you awake?"

"Um.... y-yeah."

"So I'm I just wanna ask. Wtf kind of drug are you on! You screamed fuck this in class and said you loved me in the bathroom."

"W-well kacchan I was walking to school and came across this man and he said for three hours I would tell the truth. Everything I said was the truth... even the 'I love you' part... I'm really sorry kacchan I-"

Third person POV
He tried to apologize but was cut off by a pair of soft lips. It was Katsuki'a lips. He was kissing Izuku.

Midoriya sat there for a minute shocked before bakugou broke the kiss. He looked sad and disappointed.

"I thought you loved me... I thought you liked me back. I guess I was wrong. I guess your feelings are all a lie." Bakugou stood up to leave after saying this but strong arms pulled him back down.

As soon as he sat back down he was about to ask deku why he lied and why he wanted him to stay when Deku's lips cut him off.

Bakugou' POV
After being pulled back down by deku I was about to ask why he wanted me to stay when he kissed me, passionately. He sat there amazed until midoriya cut off the kiss.

"See Kacchan, all of us get pleasantly surprised sometimes!"

I started crying. I'm not sure when it started all I knew was that the tears were rolling down my face. I do know why though.

Flashback to when Deku and Uraraka we're dating we all know it'll happen so... ;-;

Hey uraraka!

Hey midoriya!

That's when I see round face kiss deku. Well. I guess I should take that love note out of Deku's locker

I run away because I'm about to cry when I hear someone call my name. It was kirishima. He stopped me and said that he finally confessed to Denki and that they were dating now. Man today is going great for everyone accept me.

Flashback over

"But what about round face? Aren't you two dating..?"

No kacchan we're not dating! Why would you think that?"

"I saw you two kissing..."

Deku looked at me with a sad face and said, "Kacchan... she kissed me to make Iida jealous. She and him are together now..."

I looked at him with happiness in my eyes and we started kissing. A short sweet kiss turned to making out when I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance. He obliged and our tongues fought for dominance and I obviously won because my name is Katsuki Bakugou and I don't lose to anyone. Ever.

And that's when recovery girl walked in. She looked at us in surprise then pointed to the door signaling for us to get out. We quickly stand up and speed walk out the door. When we got outside I ask deku if he will be my boyfriend and he says yes! I ask if he wants to keep it a secret and happily says that if anyone cares they're just jealous I took the hottest guys off the market. That made me chuckle. The hottest guys huh? I can already tell this relationship is going to be interesting..

We got to class holding hands and earned a couple glances from other students and teachers but neither one of us cared. We were just happy to be with the one we love."

"And kids that's how me and your father came to be!"

"I love that story." Said out 14 year old girl Klane Bakugou

"Yeah it's so cute!" Added our 5 year old, obviously gay, son Katsuki Bakugou jr.

I love my family...

What a happy way to end this story, also I want to say a week after I posted that A/N of getting to 200 reads I got about 70-80 more so thank you guys soooo much. Hope you enjoyed

855 words