"I just don't know if what we're doing is right."

He pecks my lips again, "does that feel right?"

"I-," I start.

He cuts me off "Look, just go on one date with me, okay? And we'll see how you feel after," he sees my face trying to decide, then continues, "please just one date. I swear you won't regret it."

"Fine, but we can't tell Nate, you know, not yet at least," I let out a sigh.

"Ok, we'll tell him whenever your ready," he says caressing my cheek with his thumb. I give him a nod and smile.

I yawn and Logan says, " c'mon, let's go to sleep," which surprises me a little, but I oblige getting back in the covers, him also getting in.

"Um...What are you doing?" I ask him chuckling a little.

"What does it look like? I wanna cuddle with you," he says pouting, making me smile.

And that's what we did all night, I fell asleep with his arms around me, holding me tight, and my head laying against his hard, bare chest.
—————————————————
Next morning
I wake up with his arm over my chest and I momentarily forget that it's him. But all the memories come flooding back and I start smiling to myself.

"Good morning," he says, his voice sounding husky and sexy as fuck.

My eyes go wide when I look at the time. "OH MY GOD! You need to get out like right. Fucking. Now. Nate is going to be up any minute now. If he find you in here, he'll chop your dick off," I whisper yell at Logan, jumping out of bed and throwing him his shirt.

I'm still pushing him out as he says "okayyy, okayy" laughing a little at my bossy-ness.

I go to bathroom, brush my teeth and put my hair in to bun and do my edges. I decided to be a little extra today and do a little bit of my makeup. I did my brows, full face, eyeliner, and then a little bit of some shimmery, gold highlighter around my eyes to make it pop.

Her hair

Her makeup

Her makeup

For my outfit, I went for a tan, one shoulder tank top, with black ripped jeans, and my one of my all time favorite shoes, my custom, floral Air Force ones

For my outfit, I went for a tan, one shoulder tank top, with black ripped jeans, and my one of my all time favorite shoes, my custom, floral Air Force ones. They're just so ughhh (😩😍)

Outfit

When I get down the stairs for breakfast, the boys are already in the kitchen

When I get down the stairs for breakfast, the boys are already in the kitchen. It's still early, so I can actually get some breakfast and not be starving for the rest of the day till lunch. I usually wake up too late and take too long, so I don't get to eat breakfast too often.

I get some cereal, and start munching. I'm literally starving. Nate and Logan are staring at me, trying to hide there laughs, but fail because I'm literally swallowing my food like it's my last. I scowl at them.

"Y'all are some bitches, I hate you," I say rolling my eyes, walking to the sink to put my bowl in the sink.

"Whatever, liar. You fucking love me," Nate says putting his arm around my shoulder only to have me roll my eyes and shrug it off to grab my bag.

"Yeah keep doing that, maybe you'll find a brain back there," he says laughing.

"Hahaha, so funny. You're fucking hilarious," I roll my eyes again, "just hurry up and call Ty down before we're late...again," I say tired from our bickering and mocking.

———————————————————
At school

I meet up with the girls in the parking lot with 10 minutes to spare, so I tell them about Logan. After I explain what happened last night, they scream and say "BITCH OMFG!!!"

"I know right!! Who would have fucking thought!? But I don't know.... you guys know how he his. How do I know if I'm actually different?"

"Girl, you just gotta go with your gut, I mean he did stay with you after you kissed, I doubt he does that with his other thotties, not that your one of them," Angelique says with a sheepish smile, me cringing at her choice of word.

Right after Angelique's comment, the bell rings, "This isn't over, we're finishing this convo at lunch whether you wanna talk about it or not," Jenny says as we walk to our lockers.

A/N: so I'm still looking for someone to portray as Ty, leave some suggestions on who should play him, and also comment ur thoughts about this chapter and any suggestions in what should happen in future chapters:) pls vote🤗