7

After I was finished with my cereal, I put it on my dresser not wanting to go back downstairs. I sighed and grabbed my phone, going onto Instagram and looking at posts I missed.

After a few hours of being on my electronic device, I put it up and charged it. I got up and stretched, groaning and pulling myself to the bathroom to take a shower.

I grabbed a washcloth from under the sink, turning on the warm and cold faucets, letting the water get to my temperature.

I stranded myself of my clothes and stepped in slowly, the warm water splashing a few wounds making me hiss in pain.

After the shower, I got out and dried off, grabbing some pajama pants and a loose shirt, going downstairs with my cereal bowl from earlier.

I put the dish into the sink and grabbed a drink, making my way to the living room and sighing deeply. 'Man I'm lonely..' I thought to myself.

I saw my cat, Lemon, come into the house from the cat door. I smiled a bit as she meowed, happy to see me.

I fed her some food and gave her attention, her silk fur ever so soft against my hand. She was a nice cat when she wanted to be.

One minute she would be loving on you and the next she would bite or scratch the hell out of you. I think she might be bipolar because that would make alot of sense..

I got out of my cloud of thoughts with a knock on the door, making me jump a bit. I got up from my place from the couch, walking to the door, looking through the peephole to see who it was, revealing Patrick and Dallon.

I squealed quietly and opened the door, smiling a bit. "Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I asked them. "We got worried about you and wanted to come visit you!" Patrick answered.

Dallon nodded in agreement and I smiled again, opening the door further and backing up a bit to let them in.

Now it's time to have fun.