5

Maybe things will be okay.

I ended up getting checked out an hour later after the nurse dismissed me and Dallon, and I told her who attacked me in the bathrooms.

The next day I didn't go to school. The school told me to stay out for a day or two which I'm not complaining.

I went to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom, opening my cabinet and pulling out my small box of medicine.

I then found what I needed and put the box back and started to twist the white cap off the painkillers before pouring out a handful and digging two out before putting the rest in the bottle.

I closed the lid and put the medication back in the box and closed the cabinet, slightly limping out and going to the kitchen to get some water.

As I went downstairs I heard the tv on, making me confused. Aren't my parents at work? I thought and slowly went further down to the living room.

It was fucking Brendon.

"Brendon? What're you doin here?" I asked him and winced a bit from the pain in my chest.

"Hey dude. Dallon told me what happened and I'm so sorry. How're you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm alright. How about you?" I asked, starting to limp to the kitchen to get a drink but Brendon made me sit down and he got it.

He's so nice.