1

I woke up to brightness, not being able to open my eyes as my mother said good morning to me and told me to get ready for school before shutting my door making me groan.

Boy does being a sophomore suck ass. I don't even wanna get out of my bed. But, I need perfect attendance.

I groan louder and flop out of bed, throwing clothes on the bed before stretching and heading to the bathroom to start my day

Getting dressed into skinny jeans after a shower isn't a good idea but I'm pretty stupid. Anywaaayy

I grabbed my bag and shoes before walking downstairs.

As I was walking down I noticed mom at the table with breakfast in the middle which made me smile a bit.

I got to the table and sat my things down before grabbing a plate and fork from the kitchen, making a plate of food.

After I ate my food I looked at the time. 7:00 AM. Great, I have 25 minutes to get to class.

I say bye to mom and slide my shoes on, grabbing my bag and walking out the door. The scenery was lovely. It was fall, my favorite season.

I put my earbuds in, hitting the shuffle button on Pandora

I put my earbuds in, hitting the shuffle button on Pandora. Chevelle The Red started filling up the silence around me and I sighed contently.

I managed to get to school in one piece, wrapping my earbuds around my phone and powering it off, shoving it in my pocket.

Walking to the front office, I asked the secretary for my schedule and started walking to the hall my homeroom was in.

゜゜゜゜゜゜゜゜
I made it through first period through third so now it's time for lunch. I grabbed a plate of..whatever it was and sat outside with my friends.

Brendon Urie, Dallon Weekes, and Patrick stump. That's all my friends. But they're the best so I can't really say anything.

As we were talking, Brendon pulled a small flask out of a pocket inside his jacket. "Bren what the fuck is even in that?" Dallon asked him.

"Just a mixed drink. Nothing major." He shrugged and took a small gulp out of it.

"That's gross" I mumbled and scrunched my nose up in disgust

"You'll drink one day ty, it's not gross" Bren said before closing the lid and putting it back in his pocket.