2

Period 7; English class.

"Booorrriiiinnnggg!" Me and Brendon said in unison as we walked in.

The teacher gave us a cold glare but said nothing.

I walked to the back, Bren behind me as I sat next to the windows.

I grabbed a notebook and my pencil, doodling and writing small notes before spacing out, not even hearing the bell.

Brendon shook me and I made a inhuman noise, scared out of my mind

"Yo, calm down ty it's just me" Brendon's soft voice woke me out if the small fog I was in.

"Fuck, sorry bren..." I shakily said, shoving my things in my backpack and walking to eighth period.

I had my head low, slowly becoming agitated at how many kids were probably purposefully shoving and jabbing me.

I walked to my last class, math. Yay I'm so fu-frickin happy.

I sat down in the back (as always) and watched kids swarm in and I let out a small groan. I need the day to be over. I thought.

"Today you're doing a three paged worksheet with a partner.

You get to pick your partner for today and if it gets too loud I'm sending you to the front. Understood?" Mr. Quinn said before clasping his hands together and looking at all of us and everyone groaned.

"I'm doing attendance first, then I'll pass the worksheets out." Mr. Quinn rambled out loud.

I sighed and started drawing something.

************

It was time for everyone to pick their partner. I didn't see anybody I know and went to the teachers desk. "Can I work alone?" I asked.

"No. You have to work with a partner. Make a new friend ty, it won't kill you." Mr. Quinn pushed, I just walked away with a nod.

Fuck this. I thought. I saw someone with bright purple hair alone at a deserted table. Okay. Maybe he's nice.. I hoped, walking towards him.

"Hi..uh..d-do you have a partner yet?" I asked and he shook his head. "Can you be my partner, then?" I ushered on.

"Sure. Come sit." He said softly and I complied. I sat beside him and slowly lifted my hand for a handshake. The purple haired boy looked puzzled and I reached my hand out further.

"Has no one taught you how to give some one a handshake?" I asked him. "I-oh." He blushed, reaching his own hand out, greeting him. "My names Tyler Joseph." I started. "What's yours?"

"Josh." He replied and I hummed. "That's a nice name. I like it" I told him before starting my work.