Maybe not?

Ryan's pov-

"Well hows work?" i asked trying to break the silence. He shrugged in silence "bro i was trying to break the silence not created more" trying to make a joke he shrugged again "sorry i was just remembering" he said i flinched at the word. "Hm that's not always fun... You should cheer up tonight's fun night remember" i said "yeah your right there's no time to be sad tonight"

He cheered up a little for that "so who's all gonna be their" he asked "oh some of my friends i think you've met some of them, stacy, kat, and uh john are gonna be their you remember them right?" i said while looking at the road "yeah i do"

"Here we are!" i said excited "wow this place expensive" he said "yeah kats dad owns it you know her father" i said "oh yeah"

Lucas' pov-

I looked up at the bar and it was one of the more expensive bars. I looked down at my phone and start texting my other friend.

Lucas- hey dude you coming to kats bar?

Unknown- nah dude i have to work tonight

Lucas- awe you need a new job being a man slut isn't fun

Unknown- yeah yeah ill look for another

"Who ya texting lucas" Ryan said "oh im texting rod" i said "hmm ok" he said in suspicion i look back down at my phone

Rod- how about your job what about the band

Lucas-...

We were taking a photo shoot "can you please lay on their lap" the lady said. Laila moved over to couch we were sitting on she layed across us and put her feet towards me "babe i don't have a foot fetish" i joked she giggled shes so adorable when she laughs i saw her playing with dean in the corner of my eye "nah i trust her" i thought.

Dude you've been sitting their for hours are you coming in. "Huh oh yeah..." "hmm?" ryan said "maybe not?" i said "what was that i didn't catch what you said" he asked "oh nothing Ryan lets go".