Another Planet, Another Bounty

All fighters are villains and/or monstrous in appearance, with R.O.B. referencing his species' antagonist role in The Subspace Emissary. All stages except the final boss are from the Metroid series.

Opponents:

Wolf (Brinstar)
(Giant) King K. Rool (Brinstar Ω Form)
R.O.B (x6) (Brinstar Depths)
(Giant) Ridley (Norfair)
Mewtwo, Bowser, Charizard (Norfair Ω Form)
Dark Samus (Frigate Orpheon)
Master Hand and Crazy Hand (Final Destination)

Songs Used:

Title Theme - Metroid
Brinstar Depths
Brinstar (Melee)
Vs. Ridley
Multiplayer - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Vs. Parasite Queen
Master Hand/Crazy Hand

NOTE: Pokemon Trainer is absent. The order of colors that the R.O.B.s are fought in is Colors 1-6.

Samus Aran, legendary bounty hunter, soars through the galaxy to take on galactic space tyrants scouring the universe. She was flying around in her Gunship when she got an alert on her radar.

Zero Suit Samus: I've depicted a lot of sights coming from Planet Zebes.

Samus landed her ship on Planet Zebes, equipped on her Power Suit, and explored around the acid-filled cavern, Brinstar. There, she found the merciless and cunning anthropomorphic space wolf, Wolf O'Donnell. Wolf was shooting every living being in sight with his blaster.

Samus:...

She commanded Wolf to halt, holding up her arm cannon. Wolf held up a smirk upon his face.

Wolf: What are you gonna do, woman?

Wolf discarded Samus's presence and went back to purging the area. Samus, in turn, used her Grapple Beam and threw him on the ground.

Wolf: Ooh, you have some bite in ya. I like that. I like that a lot. Unfortunately, you've picked the wrong fight, woman.

Wolf started performing basic claw slashes on Samus. Inflicting minor pain, Samus regrouped herself.

Wolf: Heh. I'll tear through that Power Suit of yours.

Wolf started shooting at Samus with his Blaster. After becoming victim to several of those blasts, Samus closed the gap by morphing into a ball and rolling towards Wolf.

Wolf: Wha!?

Samus performed her screw attack and launched Wolf upwards. Wolf then performed Fire Wolf angled directly downward hoping to retaliate to Samus's Screw Attack. But as Wolf was descending back onto the stage, Samus rolled back throwing a bomb in the process which exploded when in contact with Wolf.

Wolf: You're good, but I'm better.

Wolf ran up to Samus and performed a Down Throw followed by a Side Smash. As Samus was offstage, she was charging up Charge Shot.

Wolf: No coming back.

Wolf jumped offstage, planning to intercept Samus's recovery but she used her Grapple Beam to perform a tether recovery. Wolf recovered back onstage as well.

Wolf: You can't defeat me.

Samus shot her fully-charged Charge Shot at Wolf but he reflected it back. She was launched very far, but still managed to recover high. Wolf then performed a Down Throw to Wolf Flash.