Ch. 10 - Vaizel Fighting Festival

(Psycho: Guys! I'm so Sorry that I didn't update for about a month!! Therefore I made an extra long Chappie. Sorry again!)

King: "W-what!? You're a Princess!? You should've told me! I would have made myself more presentable. NNGGHH!"

Elizabeth: "N-no you don't have to-"

King stopped her be transforming into his human form with very expensive clothing on and Ban spit his drink out

Meli: "Wow. You changed your clothes"

Ban: "Look Closer!"

King: "You know. It takes a great deal of mental effort to change into this form"

Hawk: "What a pig."

Ban: "Eh?" he said looking at Hawk

_____

King: "Hello, I am King the Grizzly Sin of the Seven Deadly Sins. Glad to make your acquaintance"

Elizabeth: "The pleasure is mine, I'm sure"

King: "I didn't know that you were a Royal. Please forgive my poor manners and in the Necropolis!"

Elizabeth: "Think nothing of it! Also, Please don't make yourself stressed. Feel free to relax and be comfortable."

King: "Well, if you insist. Your majesty" He then poofed back t his normal form.

King: "Ahh, That really took a lot outta me," He said laying on his Pillow. (Psycho: Admit it. You all want one)

Natsu: "Look, his clothes changed back"

Ban: "Look closer dammit!"

Elizabeth: "I really must say, you really are a powerful individual Sir King! You took down an opponent all alone that Sir Meliodas and the others had trouble with Together"

King: "yeah, I guess I am pretty powerful. But any of you guys could have taken down that holy knight if you just unleashed your true strength" He said floating while hugging his pillow and looking at Meli, Ban, and Diane

Natsu & Lucy: 'We could've taken her down if there were another one to trigger our powers'

King: "Now fess up. Where are your Sacred Treasures?"

Diane: "Lost mine," She said sticking her tongue out and holding her pigtail at her face

Meli: "Sold Mine," he 

Ban: "Mine got stolen," He said happily and drunk

King in human form: "Shame on you!"

***

Natsu: "'The New Generation'? What's that?"

King: "Apparently there are some failed holy knight apprentices that gained the power of a holy knight in the time span of only one day. Guila for instance. She's the latest apprentice who's grown stronger overnight. Doesn't really seem right does it?"

Erza: "Her? She was a holy knight? How dare she call herself a night! A night is someone who stands for honor and to protect the people! How despicable!"

King: "Yeah, Let's back up a minute. You took the sacred treasure that was bestowed upon you by King Liones himself and Sold it!?"

Meli: "I needed seed money for the tavern," he said with a-